Winter is coming? Dinamem / DiyLedUk Outbuilding Grow

Jimmeh

Day 56 - LOCKDOWN WITH THE TOP DOWN - 10/04/20

ENVIRO SETTINGS;

Light; Scope 275 dimmed to 110w at 8” | 250w HPS Dual Spec at 10” - 24/0

Temp; 23.5°c | measured @ soil

Extraction on med

Ok so we’re in full lockdown mode now due to the killer flu - to be honest this suits me down to the ground as I can work from home, tend to the grow, and if we’re lucky I might be able to bash out another grow, or at least be part way through before we all have to start playing normal again… Then again I’m lucky enough to be in that position.

Only a quick interlude today - guess what I’ve seen popping up over the last week or so….

large.5e91985b4810d_Day56-Tops-1.jpg

Woop-woop! Now we’re talking.

large.5e91985e23a56_Day56-Tops-4.jpg

large.5e91985c3e2f3_Day56-Tops-2.jpg

Still some yellow leaves visible on the periphery and we're a little lighter in green that I would ideally like to see - As Billy correctly sussed earlier than me, I was lowballing the feed a little too low - this is getting to become something of a habit of mine... :nono:

I possibly took the light feeding advice a bit too literally, and combined this with the relatively low heat levels of the Clover multipurpose (it errs more toward the light-mix end of the spectrum, if that analogy makes sense?).

large.5e91985d27e56_Day56-Tops-3.jpg

To be fair this is still my best grow to date, but I do want to be improving each run so I’m taking a serious note of this situation.

The most recent feed was 2.5ml Grow/3ml Bloom and this appears to have halted the hunger yellowing, although damage done will remain.

One individual plant seems to require even more than this, so will get a bit extra going forward, we'll see how we go as those buds fatten up.

Peace out, love you all :wub:

Edited by Jimmeh
  • Like 4

On 11/04/2020 at 0:06 PM, Jimmeh said:

To be fair this is still my best grow to date, but I do want to be improving each run so I’m taking a serious note of this situation.

With every grow you'll improve mate. I'm loving this grow and I do think your doing a stellar job :yep:

Keep up the great work, those buds are swelling up a treat  ;)

Stay safe out there  :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Day 70 - TRICH-SHOTS! - 24/04/20

ENVIRO SETTINGS;

Light; Scope 275 dimmed to 110w at 8” | 250w HPS Dual Spec at 10” - 24/0

Extraction on med

Ok some brilliant weather has helped massively this past week or two, I walk down to the outhouse and find only one or the other heating pallet is fired-up at any one time, which is great for my power bill!

The 250HPS in the small tent isn’t over-heating, which is good too.

Day 70 from seed so we’re getting close now I think! Checking the trichs still no amber present on the buds, the odd amber is present on sugar leaves of course.

These are some tips - Looking at the larger buds they're much frostier looking than these closeups would make you think, but I do love these closeup shots, ghetto macro lense courtsey of holding my loupe over the camera lense on my phone and trying not to breathe! lol

large.5ea54899a7373_Day70-Closeup1.jpg

large.5ea5489a79151_Day70-Closeup2.jpg

large.5ea5489b18814_Day70-Closeup3.jpg

large.5ea5489bb73e5_Day70-Closeup4.jpg

large.5ea5489c52e52_Day70-Closeup5.jpg

large.5ea5489d0a522_Day70-Closeup6.jpg

Now is the time to give real thought to how/when I’m going to chop & dry these.

I have two tents and want to get a new grow germing while this grow is drying, so I will need to give it some thought, I may have to rope-in a few cardboard drying boxes!

Peace out my lovelies! :wub:

• Like 3

@Jimmeh love those colours popping through as you edge closer to harvest  ;)

Nice up Close shots to :yep:

Not to much longer mate ;)

Stay safe buddy :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 78 - CHOP-CHOP - 02/05/20

ENVIRO SETTINGS;

Light; Scope 275 dimmed to 110w at 8” | 250w HPS Dual Spec - OFF

Extraction on med

Woop-woop! :yep:

Ok so it's day 78 and time for the two early plants to come down today, this will free-up my small tent, and allow me to use it as a drying tent.

large.5eba8ca5512b2_Day78-CBDKush1.jpg

large.5eba8cc3d04cb_Day78-CBDKush2.jpg

We've been on plain water for about 2 or 3 watering sessions now - I know this is not essential as I'm growing with organic nutes, but I wanted to see how it pans out.

Damn things have turned super-yellow in no time, haha it shows just how hungry they are once they get to this stage, even if they are light feeders by nature. lol

large.5eba8cc47ce1c_Day78-CBDKush3.jpg

The CBD has gone in my trusty drying box inside the drying tent, although I have the option to move it outside as it has it's own (ghetto) extraction (ha! 1x 5w USB desk fan).

large.5eba8ca772959_Day78-WhtCheeseEarly1.jpg

And this is the early White Cheese just before chop, with fan leaves taken off ready for a rough-trim.

Also a stole a few side-nugs from this to quick-dry and..ahem - test for quality assurance purposes.. ;) :yep:

The plan is to let two White Cheese and the Cheese XXL all mature to about 20/30% amber, and these ones to be my daytime smoke.

I'm planning on getting some new seeds in water this week - no point in letting this lockdown pass by!

peace out as ever my lubberiles :wub:

• Like 1

On 12/05/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jimmeh said:

Ok so it's day 78 and time for the two early plants to come down today, this will free-up my small tent, and allow me to use it as a drying tent.

And the harvest begins  :headbang:

Beautiful purple almost black colours popping through on the DinaMed CBD Kush Auto  ;)

Time to get those pure CBD flowers dry and cure whilst freeing up some room for the Cheese to finish  ;)

Well done  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark