Do you smoke weed in the house?

@Conroy well timed post mate, I got a mighty myself in a 420 sale delivered on the 23rd and haven't looked back since, it's the business.

I start at 185 then boost to 195 and it does the trick. Haven't experimented too much with the temps mainly because I saw a medical use chart that said over 200 is when the benzene and other hydrocarbons get released so I figured I should avoid that.

Originally I was thinking about having a wee pure joint now and then but the mighty is just too effective really. I'll still be getting a purifier though so cheers for the recommendation, I need one to filter the cat dander out so I don't spend all day sneezing. I mean I could hoover but I'm a lazy cunt.lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JockBudman said:

@Conroy well timed post mate, I got a mighty myself in a 420 sale delivered on the 23rd and haven't looked back since, it's the business.

I start at 185 then boost to 195 and it does the trick. Haven't experimented too much with the temps mainly because I saw a medical use chart that said over 200 is when the benzene and other hydrocarbons get released so I figured I should avoid that.

Originally I was thinking about having a wee pure joint now and then but the mighty is just too effective really. I'll still be getting a purifier though so cheers for the recommendation, I need one to filter the cat dander out so I don't spend all day sneezing. I mean I could hoover but I'm a lazy cunt.lol

Didn't know about that above 200, I'll stop at 195 then, cheers :)

It is also worth trying it at a lower temp I think, some terpenes/cannabinoids are released at 130 and up, maybe a big lower but I've always struggled to get much lower than 130, seems the better the weed the more you get at each level.

I spotted one in our local head shop a few months back priced up at £170 and very nearly bought it as a back up, the girl that works there spotted the error straight away but said they had to honour the price (I'm not sure that's true but still) if I wanted it, I got the impression someone might be in a bit of bother if I did so I left it and bought a Fenix mini instead for around £70, it's well worth the money to be fair but the Mighty is still king,  even if it is starting to fall apart a bit (used to have tiled floors and it got dropped a few times).

No point hoovering mate, no fuckers coming round ;)

Edited by Conroy

yes    being indoors with good smelly stuff oil burners you can toke all day long and its kept away from 

nosey bastards . 

if you go outside everyone down wind and beyond knows .

smoking ciggys is banned in my place its the balcony for you smelly bastards .

joints with baccy fags are banned its blunts vaping or dabbing in my flat .

so if you popping round expect to be fucked up .

• Like 4

when younger and lived in a flat i had a toilet roll(empty) carbon in a sock at the end of it and blowing my smoke through this-it did work with bongs not as much with joints

later i did have a 4 inch carbon filter running when blazing

now i am on oil and have few volcano bags through out the day which still smells but not more than when i leave the jar open for few minutes

have my volcano next to my tent so it goes inside and gets cleaned

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bong inside and blow it out of the window

Dry herb vape or dab inside as the smell seem to go quicker

Joints 100% smoke outside, My mum hates the smell of it lol