Do you smoke weed in the house?

i smoke on the sofa in comfort, there are three c/f's running in my gaff so it's never smelly the next day.

• Like 1

Don't smoke anymore period.

I vape occasionally. Usually in the kitchen with the window open and only once the kids are in bed.

Not so much that I don't wanna expose the kids to canna vapour as much as I don't wanna expose myself to the kids when I'm stoned.

Pair of proper buzz kills they are lol

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

@lemoore00  It's between you and your conscience mate.  I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, I was simply offering my opinion to the thread.

I know, I wasn't being arsey. That's why I started the topic, as I wondered what others thought. I have a friend who will even happily do a few lines with the kids around, so it's certainly a sliding scale :) 

Just now, lemoore00 said:

do a few lines with the kids around, so it's certainly a sliding scale

I see what you did there:)

Don't worry , I didn't think you were being arsey mate, but sometimes people take things as personal attacks!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Don't smoke anymore period.

I vape occasionally. Usually in the kitchen with the window open and only once the kids are in bed.

Not so much that I don't wanna expose the kids to canna vapour as much as I don't wanna expose myself to the kids when I'm stoned.

Pair of proper buzz kills they are lol

I love playing with my kids when I'm high! 

I vape out of my study window or outside. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

I love playing with my kids when I'm high! 

I vape out of my study window or outside. 

I used to all the time when they were younger and I was a more regular user.

Now when I'm wasted I just wanna be wasted like. Watch shit TV, eat shit food, and contemplate that fluff that accumulates in my belly button as if by magic... That kinda thing.

Answering endless "why?" Questions or pretending to be a horse for a little person to ride about on are far less appealing if I'm honest.. lol

• Like 3

@Dodgee

The struggle is real. 

I think my 6 yr old has worked out not to ask endless WHY questions when I'm high coz he ends up getting such long answers lol

• Like 3

I've got a fairly small flat and a very young baby so I pop down to the garage for a vape when he's gone to bed as I don't want him exposed to that even. He's got his whole life breathing in shit city air he doesn't need anything unnecessary in his tiny lungs.

If his mum's taken him out for the night I sit on the sofa and vape away, don't tend to smoke these days.

• Like 3

I used to live in a 2 bed, My son was around 3 when I was living there I usually waited until he was flat out then get a few damp towels against the bottom of the door then smoke in my own room with the window cracked the main problem wasn’t the weed but the sesh heads living above off their tits on mandy and blasting out psytrance all hours of the night!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I try my best not to but my girlfriend raises that objection someone else mentioned - it's our fuckin house so why can't we have a smoke? 

Problem is some of this shit goes through the walls and my neighbour has complained a few times (one time it was actually a dodgy filter :unsure: but I managed to play it off as me having a toot.)

We also have a few young thug types about that have tried to flog me some herb and I don't want to draw attention in case they clock on I'm blazing but not buying and decide to find out why.

So I prefer to smoke up in the hills or late at night with me spliff hanging out the kitchen door (not that she does that but what can you do eh?) Planning to get a mighty vape soon as well so that should fix the big stink issue.

Seriously though, the smell of some of the shit I've grown or bought has been feckin evil lately and just knowing it's filled the house up and might be turning heads to the open window or going through the walls is enough to give me the fear something awful. Same smoke on a walk and I'm fine. 

I feel like it's my duty in a way, to minimise normies exposure to it. Like I know some people can't stand the smell so I figure we need to respect that if we're ever gonna be mainstream and get it legal. CF on the grow, purifier when I can afford it and a vape as soon as is key to me. Then I might be able to take a toot inside without having to fight the urge to tear down my tents and flush me stash

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 3:49 PM, JockBudman said:

I try my best not to but my girlfriend raises that objection someone else mentioned - it's our fuckin house so why can't we have a smoke? 

Problem is some of this shit goes through the walls and my neighbour has complained a few times (one time it was actually a dodgy filter :unsure: but I managed to play it off as me having a toot.)

We also have a few young thug types about that have tried to flog me some herb and I don't want to draw attention in case they clock on I'm blazing but not buying and decide to find out why.

So I prefer to smoke up in the hills or late at night with me spliff hanging out the kitchen door (not that she does that but what can you do eh?) Planning to get a mighty vape soon as well so that should fix the big stink issue.

Seriously though, the smell of some of the shit I've grown or bought has been feckin evil lately and just knowing it's filled the house up and might be turning heads to the open window or going through the walls is enough to give me the fear something awful. Same smoke on a walk and I'm fine. 

I feel like it's my duty in a way, to minimise normies exposure to it. Like I know some people can't stand the smell so I figure we need to respect that if we're ever gonna be mainstream and get it legal. CF on the grow, purifier when I can afford it and a vape as soon as is key to me. Then I might be able to take a toot inside without having to fight the urge to tear down my tents and flush me stash

I use a Mighty (mostly) and it's wonderful,  with the added advantage of using far less weed, I go up through the temps from around 140 all the way up to 210 in around 10-15 deg steps, it's an investment if anything :)

If I want a different hit I use a pipe or smoke pure joints, to get rid of the smell of that I got a Silvercrest air purifier from Lidl, works an absolute treat, rarely any weed smell around the house regardless of consumption, cost about £70, well worth it, seriously, your neighbours won't smell a thingood,  can't recommend it highly enough.

• Like 1