Billys Highland fling part 2

so I was out today sorting out he plot for the dinafem autos, and took some pics. of course the dinafem pics file size was too big to upload, tho the hso ones weren't. I fukn hate technology. Tried a factory reset on my shitty camera, and it just came up "Busy"......yeah...…. thanks camera, don't be surprised when I crush you under the wheels of my car.

anyway, heres the girls in their new homes. First one looks a bit ropey, but im thinking the soil is maybe a bit too hot, time will tell. 

cheers

large_104.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_102.JPGlarge_101.JPG 

• Like 9

On 08/06/2020 at 10:18 AM, badbillybob said:

First one looks a bit ropey, but im thinking the soil is maybe a bit too hot, time will tell. 

She'll adapt mate ;)

Apart from the one ropey looking girl the others look to be doing well :yep:

Thanks for the Highland update  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

she did adapt, mate, these are still alive, which is a minor miracle in itself.

here they are,still pretty small, but they have time to grow a bit yet, hopefullylarge_100.JPGlarge_102.JPGlarge_103.JPG

there is 3 or 4 of them left, better than the dinafem ones, which have been on the menu for slugs by the looks of it. full sorry story in my dina diary

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again...Bet you thought these were dead didnt you?

well no they arent....yet...lol.

they are doing well to be honest, especially since i put them out late and they only had a couple of leaves on them....

the holes these are buried in contain last years soil, and er,...thats it....no ferts horse manure nothing. there is another survivor, too, but i didnt take a pic of it. 

large_21.JPGlarge_20.JPG

next year i think i will use more tyres , with decent soil and just dig over the old stuff and add some fbb

now we need a hefty dose of sunshine.  and some luck......

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

they are still alive, but they are not as big as i would have liked. im hopefull that they will finish, but whether or not they mould etc is another matter.

they are pretty small to be honest, again my fault for lack of ferts etc. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...