6 New HSO Strains Seeds4Diary time :)

HSO-Mark

32 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

This current "virus" situation was totally unforeseen  :(

Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. I know nobody did, but still. I bet you lot don't even have an alien invasion protocol either. lol

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. I know nobody did, but still. I bet you lot don't even have an alien invasion protocol either. lol

lollollol

If we don't laugh we will cry ;)

Thanks for bringing a bit of humor  :bong:

Keep it up  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

FFS folks the world is in pieces and all your worried about are free seeds wtf.

Pissed off Toke...

Well said Toke, i was thinking that myself after seeing mark explain it 3 times on the trot !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

FFS folks the world is in pieces and all your worried about are free seeds wtf.

Pissed off Toke...

People sure are mate.

Not so much on UK420 but on other platforms I've had members ask "if they pay postage" will we ship free seeds. This is not a case of our companies going "bankrupt" rather the world has been rocked in a way like never before :(

I've never known a situation like this, no one has. How it ends?

Who knows!. Let's just hope for minimal casualties and a rapid end to this mayhem  ;)

Stay safe people and indoors if possible. Most of you have crammed plants in tents for years. if a plant can do it so can we :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, monkeypig said:

I bet you lot don't even have an alien invasion protocol either.

to late mp think some are already here, pretty sure they hang out with @HSO-Mark, they think hes the alien lol

its the uncertainty whats going to happen who knows, might as well grow some weed with all this time on our hands lol   

stay safe everyone

sam

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 8:01 AM, monkeypig said:

Order some seeds take your chance I ordered “the new” from the attitude they threw HSO passion fruit punch in as a freebie what’s meant to be is meant to be :bong:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kaamit said:

I ordered “the new”

Oh are you in for a treat :)  Beautiful flowers to be had there mate.

• Like 3

im just waitin on a pack of velvet octaine from choice,with a freebie of 3blue kings and i also have a freebie of ogkz

Velvet Octane and Passion Fruit Punch have tickled my fancey just searching attitude for what I want to try and came across the PFP googled it and saw this thread id be well up for giving either a try if the offers still open after things calm down a bit.

• Like 1

That PFP was spend over £30 the other day and now it's spend over £120 - had 3 of the new in my cart so was hoping it would stay at spend over £30...

Been watching altitude for the past week waiting for 420 deals....hurry up!!! :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, monster69 said:

look what mr pat left me this morning :)

large.IMG_20200418_124910689.jpglarge.IMG_20200418_124829997.jpglarge.IMG_20200418_124120430.jpglarge.IMG_20200418_124112448.jpg

anybody know how to open this bloody wooden box

Pull the glue out the side of the box.

• Like 3