6 New HSO Strains Seeds4Diary time :)

HSO-Mark

Hello all  ;)

As some of you may know we have just launched 6 new HSO strains :yep:

As with all new strain drops we will be needing a few trusted UK420 members to grow out these new additions  ;)

The 6 New additions in question are :)

large.Screenshot_20200301-141048_Instagram.jpg

Auto Chem Bomb 

Auto Chocolate Mint OG 

Forbidden Dream

Lemon Citron 

Passion Fruit Punch 

Velvet Octane 

If your interested in growing out 1 or 2 of these new releases drop your name in this thread ;)

I'll give it a few day's then select the member  :yep:

Lets do this  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 23

Will these be available to the 2020 outdoor grow , if so I'd like to throw my hat in and get a 2 4 1 going indoors and out. Autos btw. :smokin:

• Like 1

Wowzer

If you need growers @HSO-Mark, you can count on me to do the documentation.

Do you want these for outdoors or indoors grows; or does it matter?

Keep on smiling,

BB

• Like 1

@badbillybobripped from attitude 

Lemon Citron Cannabis Seeds by Humboldt Seed Organization

This beauty is a perfect combination of two outstanding strains from HSO library. Sweet union of their own Lemon Tree and elite, lemon-leaning Gest OG which is a highly productive strain backed with quick and energetic grow. Perfect for both, indoor and outdoor grow. She will definitely delight the most demanding palates with her incredibly distinct sharp and gassy lemon peel overtone joined with spicy, citrus pine notes and as well as allow to unwind and experience mid cerebral high. This is a great, daytime choice.

Genetics: Lemon Tree x Geist OG

Genotype: 65% Indica - 35% Sativa

Indoor flowering time: 63 - 65 days

Indoor yield: 450 - 600 g/m2

Outdoor harvest time: Mid-October

Outdoor yield: 1000 - 4000 g/plant

Plant height: 3 - 4 m

CBD: 0.02%

THC: 16.42%

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark

Hi ya mate, sorry to have to ask, is there a time frame on these, will we have to wait a few weeks for them to arrive or do HSO have them ready to ship etc.

Not a rush thing mate, its just that I do have a spare area in about a week to ten days so I may be interested. :yep:

Thanks bud.

GV.

• Like 5

@HSO-Mark

As said already im up for it, if the offer is still there. Must go find some info about the strains and see which is more suitable for the grow space.

Toke...

• Like 5

I will definitely be watching to see how cmog auto fares outside. What a potential best seller! 

• Like 2

Sounds awesome bud was just about to PM you about these actually. Would be up for a 10 pack of forbidden dream and I'll grow the lot of them out of 8 of them in 25L pots. Going to be upgrading the set up after everything is done with what we spoke about. :)

• Like 3

Would love to but fired up the veg room again last week 6weeks+ before vacant again. Lemon citron sounds interesting though may have to get me some of them :hippy:

• Like 2

i would love a shot at the lemon, but will be about 8 weeks till my critical/ moby adventure is done.

If that's any use- count me in.

If not- no worries. 

• Like 4

I'd love to try some autos for the first time (CMOG) but I'm already supposed to drop a diary soon:crybaby::crybaby:

• Like 2

dammit just popped some  bubbas gift ...that forbidden dream looks good ..could fit that in ..as pretty soon half me tent will be empty again ..

• Like 4