Sweet seeds delivery issue

dubitup

3 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi again mate,

Sorry to know about that. At least the problem is identified and being corrected. Hopefully things work out a bit faster now than a couple of weeks ago and you can get them fast. But just in case, as precaution, maybe you should take some cuts of that S.A.D. and once they root if there's no signs of the seeds yet, you have that option.

Keep us updated. Kind regards,

tommy

Hey Tommy. My Cream Mandarin Auto arrived just this minute. So the first order must be well gone. I don't get it though. It was a courier not the postman. I thought they are on the ball ?  Thanks for the help. It's appreciated 

Edited by ThePurpleKnife
  • Like 1

Nice to know mate,

And yes, shippings to the UK are usually very fast. I thought it was delayed due to issues related with the pandemic, but seems like it was something else. I'm glad to know you already have them and that you can pop them on time for your plans.

All the best with it and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Nice to know mate,

And yes, shippings to the UK are usually very fast. I thought it was delayed due to issues related with the pandemic, but seems like it was something else. I'm glad to know you already have them and that you can pop them on time for your plans.

All the best with it and kind regards,

tommy

Just to reiterate Tommy, I ordered 2 packs of seeds ( Cream Caramel and San Fernando Lemon Kush ) they where shipped on the 5th and never arrived. I ordered a pack of Cream Mandarin Auto. They where shipped on 16th and arrived today. First order was a no show,

Thanks man

• Like 1

I wouldn’t worry I ordered loads  a few weeks ago from Seedsman.

They were sent from the uk with Royal Mail 48hr but took 2 weeks to arrive.

its not the seedbanks fault at the moment Royal Mail are understaffed and have parcels stacking up.

It will just be in a pile somewhere waiting to be prossessed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astanton111 said:

I wouldn’t worry I ordered loads  a few weeks ago from Seedsman.

They were sent from the uk with Royal Mail 48hr but took 2 weeks to arrive.

its not the seedbanks fault at the moment Royal Mail are understaffed and have parcels stacking up.

It will just be in a pile somewhere waiting to be prossessed

Nah the one that got shipped on the 5th of April seems to have been lost according to the person in the office at sweetseeds. They were sound took my tracking number checked it and they have sent out my order again. Im not too fussed. Obviously they are sorting me out which is grand, but Im glad I emailed the office when I did. This is my first grow so Im a little giddy like

Edited by ThePurpleKnife
  • Like 1

Hi again mate!

Thanks for the clarification. I got a bit confused. Lets see how it goes now with the first order being sent again. Please inform us when you get it. And you're correct in being calm because you will get them sooner or later, I promise ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi again mate!

Thanks for the clarification. I got a bit confused. Lets see how it goes now with the first order being sent again. Please inform us when you get it. And you're correct in being calm because you will get them sooner or later, I promise ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

CHE! Pensat I fet sweet seeds is de categoria ! Au Cacau !!!!:woot:

• Like 1

On 26/4/2020 at 3:11 PM, dubitup said:

Hi @Sweet Seeds Apolo just realised I never replied here. Received my order took about 2 weeks. I think I was being unreasonable as the virus hadn't gotten as far as Ireland yet so didn't realise how it was affecting things. Thanks for the help seeds are just popped. :yinyang:

Dubitup 

Hi buddy!

Don't worry. :v:

I'm glad to hear that you've arrived and that you're satisfied. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ThePurpleKnife said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy hey there all my seeds have arrived. Thank you so much. Just put the SFLK into water. Thanks for everything 

Cheers mate!

Nice to know that you finally have all the seeds you ordered :yep:

All the best with it and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1