Sweet seeds delivery issue

dubitup

After enjoying previous strains from sweet seeds said I would give their autos a shot so I ordered sweet cheese autos. I am under some time pressure to get started but figured they shouldnt take more than 3 or 4 days to come from Spain to Ireland as its with courier delivery is 10 euro. I spoke to the lady in their office she said not to worry they were shipped on the 24th of February. Lady in the office said that they can't track orders shipped to Ireland and said she would contact their courier to see if there was a problem but never heard anything. Its 9 days now and still no seeds I'm upset because I like their strains but service is not great unfortunately. 

• Like 2

Hi mate.

Cant give you any real help, but take into account recent events like Brexit, Coronavirus etc, it may just be in transit. 

I've had seeds from Spain take 2 weeks before.

I will admit I'd be a bit concerned after 9 days and your right contacting folks, but you're still within realistic time frame so they may still turn up this week. :yep:

• Like 4

Everything Posted International could be Delayed Because of the Cov 19 (carona virus) It does'nt Mean everything will be delayed but i have already had several parcels take longer only Amazon deliverys have been normal for me, Although there has been orders from China in my house hold so i know they hold it back 2 weeks maybe this is the cause 

if they don't turn up in the next week or so then i would say there gone some how ? hope you get them and happy growing dude

• Like 3

I've just had a seed delivery from Spain which took 12 days 

Edited by Rufus Brown
  • Like 3

I hear what you're saying guys. The thing is though it says on their site that you get tracking number and then they never give you one. Also I ordered a new fan and parabolic from France same day with free delivery and it arrived here last Wednesday so I don't understand it taking so long. 

Edited by dubitup
  • Like 1

Hi buddy!

First of all, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by not receiving your order soon.

Currently, we are facing new situations such as brexit and this new pandemic that is disturbing the whole world. This situation may cause some shipments to be delayed.

Shipments from France are faster to Ireland, as one of its advantages is that it is closer. (And shipments from Spain to Ireland are not made by air transport)

But don't worry, tomorrow when my colleague arrives at the office, I'll contact her.  If you're so kind, you can send me the order details to check tomorrow.

Thank you very much for trusting us and our strains. I would also like to thank you for informing us of this situation, so I apologize again for the inconvenience. 

Kinds regards,
-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!

First of all, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by not receiving your order soon.

Currently, we are facing new situations such as brexit and this new pandemic that is disturbing the whole world. This situation may cause some shipments to be delayed.

Shipments from France are faster to Ireland, as one of its advantages is that it is closer. (And shipments from Spain to Ireland are not made by air transport)

But don't worry, tomorrow when my colleague arrives at the office, I'll contact her.  If you're so kind, you can send me the order details to check tomorrow.

Thank you very much for trusting us and our strains. I would also like to thank you for informing us of this situation, so I apologize again for the inconvenience. 

Kinds regards,
-Apolo

Hey. I realize there could be a delay. I ordered seeds early April. They were shipped on the 5th of April. I still haven't received them. Thanks

• Like 3

Cheers mate,

Do you have a tracking number?

Since the 5th of April it has been about 12 working days, that is a lot but the delay could be explained by the situation in both countries. Hopefully you'll get them soon. If you don't get them until next Tuesday please contact us through the contact form in our website or here if they don't reply fast.

Keep us updated ;) All the best,

tommy

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate,

Since the 5th of April it has been about 12 working days, that is a lot but the delay could be explained by the situation in both countries. Hopefully you'll get them soon. If you don't get them until next Tuesday please contact us through the contact form in our website or here if they don't reply fast.

tommy

Thanks Tommy I'll wait out till next Tuesday. And if no show I'll send you the tracking number. Cheers

• Like 3

Hi @Sweet Seeds Apolo just realised I never replied here. Received my order took about 2 weeks. I think I was being unreasonable as the virus hadn't gotten as far as Ireland yet so didn't realise how it was affecting things. Thanks for the help seeds are just popped. :yinyang:

Dubitup 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dubitup said:

Hi @Sweet Seeds Apolo just realised I never replied here. Received my order took about 2 weeks. I think I was being unreasonable as the virus hadn't gotten as far as Ireland yet so didn't realise how it was affecting things. Thanks for the help seeds are just popped. :yinyang:

Dubitup 

Great to hears yours have trapped :)      Im in the same boat mate,  awaiting bits from Sweets and the 'Tude,  yeah i get its all a bit chaotic at the moment,  dont help when i have shipped & received 3 boxes of car parts in & of Spain in less than 4 days with no issues but no beans yet.     Poss the courier as the tracking is unresponsive also.   Fingers crossed.    

• Like 1

@OldFord

I know how it is man will be there soon I'm sure and worth the wait sweet seeds always deliver the flowers ime. Hope you're not waiting too much longer man. 

Edited by dubitup
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 1:10 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate,

tommy

Hey Tommy, got word from Martha that you guys think my order was lost. So you are resending my order apparently. Bit of a bummer I was waiting hard on my Cream Caramel and San Fernando Lemon Kush. I also orders a pack of Cream Mandarin Auto at a later date (Shipped on the 16th of April). 

Atm I have one S.A.D.... in a 4x4 tent..... Sad times ... I might have to clone her if the postman doesn't come !

• Like 2

Hi again mate,

Sorry to know about that. At least the problem is identified and being corrected. Hopefully things work out a bit faster now than a couple of weeks ago and you can get them fast. But just in case, as precaution, maybe you should take some cuts of that S.A.D. and once they root if there's no signs of the seeds yet, you have that option.

Keep us updated. Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1