Tripping on edibles

55 minutes ago, QFMAC said:

Fucking cool lol

I've never done psychedelics before. (One day though).

I've smoked Cannabis on and off for most of my life, but I haven't smoked for about 4 or five years. Someone recently gave me a joint and I smoked it all in one go. I was STONED. I also had a minor psychedelic experience but only with my eyes closed.

The shapes and patterns were unreal. I've never experienced that on weed before. It must have been the long break, and full joint in one go. 

I want to experience that again but stronger, maybe edibles?

I know how you feel mate I hadn't smoked for 8 years then got some rosin and done a fat dab to see what the americans are hyping about, wow it was powerful lol I was mixing it with CBD joints and it wasn't doing anything so I thought it was weak and done a big dab lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lemoore00 said:

Nice man. Any idea of the THC dose in that? 

Nothing precise, no. 

The chocolate wasn't very strong, tho a whole bar was plenty.  Neither was the honey.  The coconut oil, on the other hand, in which I added a tablespoon of lecithin is pure rocket fuel.  Half a teaspoon (culinary measure) does me nicely for an afternoon.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, QFMAC said:

Why the powder?

It supposedly allows THC to be ingested in a more efficient way - so although it doesn't increase the THC % it should make an edible more 'potent', also it's an emulsifier that will help bind ingredients that don't mix well like oil and water and more evenly distribute the THC in the end product.

• Like 5

Yeah the overproof rum is plenty and the effects are felt within 15 mins and then cruise for an hour then it's a solid 4 to 6 hours. 4 ml has me still in a state not safe to drive the next day. Don't underestimate it.

The stronger the alcohol the quicker the process really .

Toke...

• Like 2

Over the years I have made cannabutter from assorted trim. I don't notice much difference between different batches. The effect always resembles old school trippy black hash.

When it comes to edibles, how important is the strain?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2020 at 6:30 PM, Simple Jack said:

Over the years I have made cannabutter from assorted trim. I don't notice much difference between different batches. The effect always resembles old school trippy black hash.

When it comes to edibles, how important is the strain?

Hi mate, I made myself my first batch of canna butter, used 4g of dried cured red purps.

Put 115g of butter and ended up with 96g of canna butter.

Wanted to make cookies but having trouble deciding how many to make.

Seen a chart that says 4g bud in to 8 cookies would be 45mg thc per cookie. Is that correct??

Can anyone help please

@Jack010 I use 14g of trim into half a cup of butter Into 10 cookies.

1 cookie and your too stoned for too long

2 cookies and your too stoned for two days lol

Next time I'm gonna reduce it to 10g = 10 cookies for a more manageable high

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OLaC said:

@Jack010 I use 14g of trim into half a cup of butter Into 10 cookies.

1 cookie and your too stoned for too long

2 cookies and your too stoned for two days lol

Next time I'm gonna reduce it to 10g = 10 cookies for a more manageable high

The wife’s Grandfather will be trying it, every where on line shows 10mg per serving for starters for a new to Cannabis. 

Want to help him with his pain and help him sleep, don’t want to over do it for him