2020 Humboldt Seed Organisation Outdoor competition (Enter here)

HSO-Mark

On 13/03/2020 at 10:43 PM, jadenugs said:

Good luck all. Hope it's a bumper season :yep: 

It's going to be interesting, different than any other year that's for sure!

Un-chartered watered ahead  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Hi @HSO-Mark

Austria has started the shut down on monday and not sure how long this will continue at the moment, but the news is speaking of weeks and months.  Circulation is set to minimum with police checking people on a regular basis to ask them where they are heading.   Don't think the outdoor preparation are good to do here at the moment with security being a main issue.  :ninja:   I do plan to start an indoor grow by next week and will introduce some HSO seeds (including the ones you send me) and could make an indoor diary for now - in the hopes that i can still do an outdoor diary.  But just in case...  i hope you are not disapointed. :unsure:

Ps: toking on some cmog in honour...  :smoke:

• Like 6

i thought id commented in here that my seeds have arrived from sunny spain. cheers dinafem/ hso. im smoking too much again due to the chinese lurgy shut in, lucky its landed after harvest. lol 

@Bud Buddy i chose the 3 blue kings too. they look and sound great. be good to see how they grow uk outdoors. ive chosen the new and gorilla plus remo chemo to rock outdoors too.:hippy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i thought id commented in here that my seeds have arrived from sunny spain. cheers dinafem/ hso. im smoking too much again due to the chinese lurgy shut in, lucky its landed after harvest. lol 

@Bud Buddy i chose the 3 blue kings too. they look and sound great. be good to see how they grow uk outdoors. ive chosen the new and gorilla plus remo chemo to rock outdoors too.:hippy:

Glad they arrived safe and sound mate  :yep:

I think this season we are going to have to play things by ear :)

Maybe we can get out to tend crops, maybe not if the UK goes in lockdown  :(

Can't see many of us risking the army to tend plants?

We are a crazy bunch though lol

Let see how this unpredictable and unprecedented situation plays out  :yep:

Stay safe folks!

I'm here if/when needed  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

19 hours ago, AustrianToker said:

Hi @HSO-Mark

Austria has started the shut down on monday and not sure how long this will continue at the moment, but the news is speaking of weeks and months.  Circulation is set to minimum with police checking people on a regular basis to ask them where they are heading.   Don't think the outdoor preparation are good to do here at the moment with security being a main issue.  :ninja:   I do plan to start an indoor grow by next week and will introduce some HSO seeds (including the ones you send me) and could make an indoor diary for now - in the hopes that i can still do an outdoor diary.  But just in case...  i hope you are not disapointed. :unsure:

Ps: toking on some cmog in honour...  :smoke:

1000% not disappointed mate ;)

Not as if your the cause of this virus lol

All we can do is try to stay safe, help those less fortunate and grow more indoors  :yep:

I along with most of you look forward to the outdoor season but what can we do?

This situation is changing not weekly or daily but by the hour. Schools in the UK are now closing from Friday and it won't be long In my opinion until we "lockdown"

I did think this would blow over. Now it's getting scary  :(

Stay safe folks!

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Count me in if there's any room, have a outdoor plot I've had for many years, but not done outdoors for a couple years now. 

This year i'm doing some again, so could do a diary and enter competition if there's room! 

:smokin:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Happydayz said:

Count me in if there's any room, have a outdoor plot I've had for many years, but not done outdoors for a couple years now. 

This year i'm doing some again, so could do a diary and enter competition if there's room! 

I can't do anything atm with seeds mate as our office and shipping is shut down due to the corona virus  :(

I'll update here as soon as things improve  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I can't do anything atm with seeds mate as our office and shipping is shut down due to the corona virus  :(

I'll update here as soon as things improve  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

That's Okay fella, if you need more head's to make up the numbers, keep me in mind when things get back on track. 
Would happily do a diary for you guys. 
Cheers 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Happydayz said:

keep me in mind when things get back on track.

Will do :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well regardless of the lockdown I am determined to do a outdoor grow still. I can still go to the allotment to feed the chickens so I should be able do something still. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2020 at 9:21 PM, brock1 said:

Well regardless of the lockdown I am determined to do a outdoor grow still. I can still go to the allotment to feed the chickens so I should be able do something still. 

That's what I like to hear ;)

I can't see a pesky virus stopping the UK GG,s :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Looks like i am still in the game! ;)   Situation is getting better here and started the seeds a few days ago.  :v:

See you around and keep it safe!  this is not only virus related. :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AustrianToker said:

Looks like i am still in the game! ;)   Situation is getting better here and started the seeds a few days ago.  :v:

See you around and keep it safe!  this is not only virus related. :)

Great news ;)

Good luck this year mate :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2