2020 Humboldt Seed Organisation Outdoor competition (Enter here)

HSO-Mark

Hello all :)

It's that time of year where we are thinking about an outdoor grow and I'm happy to announce we will be bringing the "Outdoor" grow competition back for 2020 for both Dinafem and HSO  :)

(THIS IS THE HUMBOLDT SEED ORGANISATION ENTRY THREAD)

2019 was not the best outdoor season :( so I'm hoping 2020 will be more favourable for the outdoor growers :yep:

Right let's get a few rules/questions out of the way and some members names down to participate!.

1- Who can enter this giveaway?

A- Anyone with over 50 posts. A fully completed grow diary either indoor or outdoor and in good standing on the UK420 platform :)

Priority will go to

Lifetime subs
Subscriber's
Then other member's.

2- What strains can we select if chosen?

A- Any strain from the HSO collection. Both photoperiod and autos can be selected!.

All strains can be found here ;)

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/

3- When does my diary need to be started?

A- Diarys MUST be started by 4/20 (April 20th 2020). This does not mean you need to have your seeds in the ground by this date but you must have your diary started in the 2020 outdoor sub-forum section with your intentions.

4- When will this end?

A- Diarys MUST be completed by December 1st 2020. Then prizes can be sent and arrive just in time for Xmas.

5- How many member can take part?

A- We will be happy to provide the seeds for 30-40 member's in total!

6- Why have I not been selected?.

A- With 30-40 member's on the Humboldt account and I hope to have the same going on in the Dinafem sub-forum. Hopefully no one will be left out!

7- Where do we put our diaries.

A- In the newly formed outdoor sub-forum which I'll be asking @Joolz to create (thread link to follow)

8- Can I enter if I have my own HSO strains?

A- Yes you can! This outdoor grow thread competition is open to members who have their own seeds :) and for members who we have provided the seeds for!.

9- What prizes are we offering this year? And how many winner's?

A- This year's as usual we will have 3 winners (1st-2nd-3rd)

This year's prizes will be

1st place winner 

100 seeds from the HSO line. Winners selection.

HSO t-shirt
HSO cap
And a really nice merchandise pack.

2nd place winner

50 seeds from the HSO line. Winners selection.

HSO t-shirt
HSO cap

3rd place winner

30 seeds from the HSO line. Winners selection.

HSO t-shirt
HSO cap

How do I enter?

A- By submitting your name here. Member's will be selected by 28th February 2020 . With seeds out and delivered by early/mid March just in time for the outdoor fun to begin

There you have the rules. Let's get the 2020 outdoor grow season underway :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 10

I'd like to be considered, I'd like to enter with Black D.O.G or Mango Sapphire. or any autos you want to see ran really..

I'm working on a diary now, which will be done before April. l'll upload a full diary in a few, I have many on my phone,I just have to send em over and organize it a bit.

• Like 2

Good luck people, will be praying for a good mix of weather and a nice indian summer for you.

Now get out and grow!!....not yet though lol

• Like 3

can I ask for my name to be entered for this one too please mate? 

More high latitude madness on the way. 

I will hope for much better weather this year, was gutted when my autos moulded last year, just a couple of weeks from the end too, bugger....

• Like 2

count me in please HSO ,great comp, nice prizes too ,lots of HSO seeds in them prizes, for future outdoor grows :hippy:

i have a nice spot in the garden picked out for this year, plus a couple out in the uk bush.:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hi Mark.  I'm planning on doing an outdoor grow this year and would love to try some HSO outdoor.   Green Crack Fast flowering looks like a good contender to me.  :)

Hopefully we have good OD season! :v:

• Like 1