feminizing seeds

yes, same as ive done this time, and tonight I went out to find another one all drooped over and not looking hopeful at all, it will probably end up pulled like the og kush, this o=time its the cali hash plant, which I really wanted some pollen off. 

. im getting a bit pissed off with this now, that's 2 in 2 days. the strange thing is that I looked great last night, and the others also look great so fuk knows, but its getting tiring. 

Maybe colloidial silver isn't such a bad idea...…..

yes 7 parts water to 1 STS.

Im just going off my last experience, and 2 sprays was too much obviously.

Looks like one spray is too much for half of these lot, heres what has happened to 2 out of the 4 I sprayed.large_109.JPGlarge_103.JPG

And the one in the first pic last night is the lower of these two, pic taken yesterday

large_102.JPG

Have a look on my breeding thread, another plant has keeled over.

And yes I measured everything super accurately for the STS.

So that's a 50% survival rate, im doing well eh? 

FML.

9 hours ago, badbillybob said:

If they don't turn ill just grow them out as fems.

I dont think you should smoke anything you have sprayed with sts.:lucky:

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

I dont think you should smoke anything you have sprayed with sts.:lucky:

why not?

if it doesn't turn, it will be feminised, surely..

22 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

why not?

if it doesn't turn, it will be feminised, surely..

Hi mate, ive just been told its bad for you to smoke plants sprayed with sts. I think as well mate you should spray the flowering sites on your plant  when flowering has been induced and small flowers are visible and not a whole young plant.

Not trying to pick apart how your doing it mate its just that plant looks a bit young.:lucky:

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Yeah as feelgood says anything sprayed should not be smoked.  I don't know the exact reasons for this (assuming there are some) but airing on the side of caution is never a bad thing with chemicals... 

28 minutes ago, The Winston said:

Isn’t sts still high herm rate

Not completely sure what you mean?  STS can produce pollen from plants that are not prone to intersex problems, circumventing the whole fem/herm fiasco of yesteryear.  If anything fems produced via STS from a good breeder will be less likely to herm than most regs imo. 

• Like 3

I think some of the first offerings from seedbanks where fucked up and produced some bad plants but if you follow the douglas curtis method you wont go far wrong.

22 hours ago, The Winston said:

Isn’t sts still high herm rate