2019 Pot Noodle Challenge Winner's.

its a heavy humidor for sure ..weighty ..good sign means its proper hard wood .

just need to chop something to try it lol .

• Like 3

23 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the ex king has returned from his hols ..knowing he can rest on his retirement ..

the spoils of war arrived safe and sound and the ex king set about putting prizes to good use 

i chose mainly a new filter and ducting ,duct tape ,but i did choose something ive not owned for years not since some erbert stole my last one ..a humidor ..

oh and ive already lost the packets of boveda that i ordered ..no idea where they went lol ..

and as a nice touch two packs of bubbas gifts inc as freebies ..thank you kingly squire ..

i shoulda taken pics when it arrived but seeing as ive been running two fucked up filters for the last year which has barely kept smell to a minimum the kingdom had to be torn down and rebuilt ..and i must say can filter ..so light ..compared to the bastard rhino piece of wank that failed in a year ..

so ..the ex king retires a happy man ..and all thanks to @HSO-Mark and humboldt seeds..

large.IMG_3339.JPGlarge.IMG_3338.JPGlarge.IMG_3326.JPGlarge.IMG_3325.JPGlarge.IMG_3323.JPGlarge.IMG_3322.JPGlarge.IMG_3321.JPG

Really nice prize selection for the retired King  :yep:

Hopefully you'll have a chance to regain that crown mid 2020 for the 3rd HSO PNC  competition  ;)

Enjoy your prize buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Amo said:

oop’s I thought I did post my pic, thank you to @HSO-Mark for honourable mention...

My pleasure mate ;)

Enjoy your bonus prize  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 01/03/2020 at 0:48 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Hopefully you'll have a chance to regain that crown mid 2020 for the 3rd HSO PNC  competition  ;)

I am sure there will be plenty of chances for all to claim the crown, bring it on.

But I’ll hang on to it for a bit longer :king:

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2020 at 10:57 AM, Rampa said:

Well done winners.

Rampa green

Hey buddy ;)

You made a new account up?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark