2019 Pot Noodle Challenge Winner's.

First off a Big well done to @Jibba jabba @zabz an @vince noir rock n roll star, really well done guys... I got a some help from each off you’s along the way, cool :yep:

Hoping the new king settles into to role nicely, an remembers the Knight's who fought the noodle battle alongside him lol 

An congrats to all, this has been fun, but a Real Big thank you to @HSO-Mark for running this an letting a newbie enter...:notworthy:

An wow cool I got honourable mention an a HSO merch pack, cheer’s dude, a cool unexpected bonus...

Now @Jibba jabba mate you was an is the man now, brilliant win an a worthy winner, all hail the new King JJ.....:king:

• Like 7

GG you lot, we’ll deserved winners that’s for sure. 
For me taking part was the win, let alone the yield I’ll be smoking for the next few weeks!

:smokin:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Fonz said:

:notworthy: to the winners 

@HSO-Mark have you considered upping the challenge to The 2020 Outdoor PNC.

I have considered it but, that would literally mean starting in the next month to include the outdoor growers. Could get a little complicated imo :)

I think it's best indoor? 

Open to feedback though  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Congratulations to the top 3 Winners, the new King @Jibba jabba, @zabz and @vince noir rock n roll star .  Brilliant job :notworthy:

Absolutely delighted to get and honourable mention and a prize.  I shall be picking OGKZ as one of the seed packs.

Thanks for running such a great competition @HSO-Mark  :cheers:

Looking forward to having another go next time round.  Hail the new king Jibba Jabba :notworthy:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I have considered it but, that would literally mean starting in the next month to include the outdoor growers. Could get a little complicated imo :)

I think it's best indoor? 

Open to feedback though  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

The Outdoor Auto PNC :pimp:

• Like 3

Congratulations people, you all knocked it out the park with some awesome growing.

Well done @Jibba jabba you really got it nailed mate,glad you won it.

This grow handed me my arse on a plate and was a step to far to soon,should have known better but doing better now.

I thank @HSO-Mark for the seeds and support and hope all the winners enjoy they're prizes.

"This time next year Rodney........this time next year"

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

you really got it nailed mate,glad you won it.

Cheers mate, :hippy:

You had me sweating all the way through, with your teapot bubble machine, 

I am sure the next one will be even more challenging.

9 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

"This time next year Rodney........this time next year"

You know that brother, see you there.

Take care. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hey @Jibba jabba well done mate on your win. It was an inspiring grow. I want to know, if you are willing to share, what you plan on spending your winnings on at the grow shop? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

, if you are willing to share, what you plan on spending your winnings on at the grow shop? 

Yeah man no worries, we’ll after Mark sent me the link I went on the site picked a few things that I was after, went to the checkout and it was about €80, so I pressed the plus button on various items until the total was around the €500 mark, like a kid in a sweet shop, yep I’ll have one of them, oh yep go on you too, straight in my basket.

Then I clocked the postage, which shocked me at first €800....

Then I had another look over the order and realised I had picked 5kg blocks of coco, 12 of them, 60kg of coco that’s gotta be half a van full, so I contacted Lamota.org explained that I do have a tendency to be a bit of a front bottom at times, they were very accommodating.

But to actually answer your question @ROCKSTEADY6 I have ordered most of the bio bizz line up, a couple of packs of seeds, cookies and something else that slips my mind at the moment, oh and a couple of boxes of Vera’s, should see me through the rest of the year.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

Out of interest, who was in the running for the best yield, was re-vegging allowed after all, gonna hone my DWC Noodle set up for next time :bangin:

In other news... Bit wet out!

On 08/02/2020 at 4:21 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Yeah man no worries, we’ll after Mark sent me the link I went on the site picked a few things that I was after, went to the checkout and it was about €80, so I pressed the plus button on various items until the total was around the €500 mark, like a kid in a sweet shop, yep I’ll have one of them, oh yep go on you too, straight in my basket.

Then I clocked the postage, which shocked me at first €800....

Then I had another look over the order and realised I had picked 5kg blocks of coco, 12 of them, 60kg of coco that’s gotta be half a van full, so I contacted Lamota.org explained that I do have a tendency to be a bit of a front bottom at times, they were very accommodating.

But to actually answer your question @ROCKSTEADY6 I have ordered most of the bio bizz line up, a couple of packs of seeds, cookies and something else that slips my mind at the moment, oh and a couple of boxes of Vera’s, should see me through the rest of the year.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: 

kin ell  ...i joked with mark that id buy compost lol ..i didnt ..and the postage on the stuff i ordered was 93 euros ..im still unsure if i have to change me order cos of that ..

@HSO-Mark any news ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

..im still unsure if i have to change me order cos of that ..

This is comical, I did the same thing! :wallbash: Poor Mark

• Like 2