Auto Blue-tooth hermies(also the picture on RGSC is from seedsman sweet tooth)

Tgrow

9 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

Three have at least one or two tiny nanas. Should I just pick it off and call it good? Grow it out and say fuck the nanner?

If its just started flowering and is showing both male and female preflowers i would bin them, especially if i had another 17 plants that were looking good !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

Theres a few more pics, and to further clarify its just three that I can identify right now theyre tiny..

Maybe I over exaggerated initially in my past posts but a few nanas on a young plant seems detrimental to me and the other 16 or so plants in there.

Three have at least one or two tiny nanas. Should I just pick it off and call it good? Grow it out and say fuck the nanner?

Thanks for the response...

No need to bin them mate they are not as bad as you first mentioned now I have seen the pics , if it’s only that 1 or 2 ball sacks near the base just pic that off , I’d be shocked if the whole plant is hermie , the way you described it I thought the flower sites were throwing out lots of nanas , iv seen plants like this before just I’d just pic that nana off and continue as normal , maybe put the plants your worrying about near the front easy access and keep an eye on them for any more , pollen won’t release over night unless it’s a mature pollen sack and you will spot those .. 

10 hours ago, panik said:

Hi mate sorry to hear your bad experiences what was the GG Real Gorill4 ?? if you thought there was a mix up you only had to say mate or message me I would of rectified the problem ..

Hi Panik. I did hint at this on the diary, like I said I hate being negative about it. Was supposed to be zkittzo, but what I ended up with was something much more like one of your outdoor strains. Very hazy and lanky, strong citrus haze diesel aromas with loose buds. Reminded me of Nevils Haze.

And yes mate it was real gorilla 4. I got two 6 packs as there was no 12 left on the site, you may remember I had to wait for you to put some on the site.

I did say on the diary it felt like I had just got unlucky. But there was nothing zkittlez about the results I got. Not in the slightest.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, panik said:

No need to bin them mate they are not as bad as you first mentioned now I have seen the pics , if it’s only that 1 or 2 ball sacks near the base just pic that off , I’d be shocked if the whole plant is hermie , the way you described it I thought the flower sites were throwing out lots of nanas , iv seen plants like this before just I’d just pic that nana off and continue as normal , maybe put the plants your worrying about near the front easy access and keep an eye on them for any more , pollen won’t release over night unless it’s a mature pollen sack and you will spot those .. 

I just wanted to clarify for my own good, I had some fire99 autos that made a few seeds due to heatstress back in the day. Ran them outside and never once looked for a nanner. Of course it turned out as seeded a bit but grew out decent fire buds considering.

The question is, when autos show hermie traits early on is there even a scenario where they would be poppin balls like you originally imagined my plants looked? At what point would you bin an auto?

I killed the 3 last night, rest look great this am. I hate checking and knowing potential pollen even exists when theres plenty of other strains and still 7 strong looking bluetooths going without nanas. The more I think about my experiences with hermies, it seems like with autos pickin those fuckers off probably would always better results than no weed.

Edited by Tgrow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tgrow said:

I just wanted to clarify for my own good, I had some fire99 autos that made a few seeds due to heatstress back in the day. Ran them outside and never once looked for a nanner. Of course it turned out as seeded a bit but grew out decent fire buds considering.

The question is, when autos show hermie traits early on is there even a scenario where they would be poppin balls like you originally imagined my plants looked? At what point would you bin an auto?

I killed the 3 last night, rest look great this am. I hate checking and knowing potential pollen even exists when theres plenty of other strains and still 7 strong looking bluetooths going without nanas. The more I think about my experiences with hermies, it seems like with autos pickin those fuckers off probably would always better results than no weed.

Personally in your scenario I would of picked  those balls off and kept a close eye on the plants in question, the way you explained it was full on hermie like a male plant , but in the pics it shows 1-2 sacks hanging from the stem they may of even been sterile, but you have ditched the plant now and have the remaining still looking ok  , do you want a replacement pack or a different strain sent out to you for your inconvenience? I know it doesn't help the situation but id rather offer something to help out then nothing,.. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, panik said:

Personally in your scenario I would of picked  those balls off and kept a close eye on the plants in question, the way you explained it was full on hermie like a male plant , but in the pics it shows 1-2 sacks hanging from the stem they may of even been sterile, but you have ditched the plant now and have the remaining still looking ok  , do you want a replacement pack or a different strain sent out to you for your inconvenience? I know it doesn't help the situation but id rather offer something to help out then nothing,.. 

Dang well my nerves going forward growing autos will be less intense if this pops up again. Thanks for the help and your time. I'll be placing another order here shortly for outdoors, if you wanted to toss in any size pack outdoor seeds you'd be exceeding my expectations.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, panik said:

New order number is as follows, also didn't notice if the gg3 freebies added in the receipt.

[Order #16290]

Thanks

Edited by Tgrow

5 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

New order number is as follows, also didn't notice if the gg3 freebies added in the receipt.

[Order #16290]

Thanks

You didn’t add your freebies to the order mate , do you want GG3 as your freebies, your also get a free seed of :-

Auto gorilla 

Auto Mazarilla 

Auto Gorilla cookies 

Auto Fighting Gorillaz 

our February Promotion... pick a strain I’ll add it in with the GG3’s 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, panik said:

You didn’t add your freebies to the order mate , do you want GG3 as your freebies, your also get a free seed of :-

Auto gorilla 

Auto Mazarilla 

Auto Gorilla cookies 

Auto Fighting Gorillaz 

our February Promotion... pick a strain I’ll add it in with the GG3’s 

Yeah I thought I had added gg3 who knows. Any seed of the autos is really fine.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Ez, hope  is good. 

I started 3 auto Bluetooth day 14 today and as I can't always check on babies, this popped up in 2 days 

large.Screenshot_20230602_132013_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230602_132004_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

@panikwould you just say snip top and put her out??? 

Any advice on this matter 

Would be appreciated 

Big Love 

Stig

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Was wondering if worth breeding with, @Crow RiverI believe you are after male autos?? 

I trying to wrap my head around keeping it away on its own for breeding? Any help or advice / reading material on the matter be amazing.. 

I am assuming male auto pollen chucked onto one of the wildcard girls could speed Flowering but at same time I have my concerns 

Big Love

Stig :hippy:

Edited by Stigofthedank
Spelling
  • Like 2

Always worth collecting pollen IMHO. You'll need to put the male somewhere away from the ladies though.

• Like 2

Yes am thinking of leaving it at seperate location, maybe even (indoors) :unsure:lol

Just get as much super early triggering make auto Bluetooth pollen, gotta be worth a wee stealth box at someone's, 

Helpful traits imo

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Yes am thinking of leaving it at seperate location, maybe even (indoors) :unsure:lol

Just get as much super early triggering make auto Bluetooth pollen, gotta be worth a wee stealth box at someone's, 

Helpful traits imo

I would bin it personally as stated above looks like a mutated runty auto , happens a lot with Autos , they say it’s 1/300  fem seeds are Hermie runts mostly blamed on the sts chemicals and rudiralis , from experience of starting 1000’s seedlings iv noticed that ratio to be a lot higher 1/200 possibly iffy runty stunted mutated plants,  these things happen in plant breeding especially feminised breeding .. 

it’s your call if you want to isolate it and see what happens, you never know stranger things have happened and iv seen some crazy turnarounds from runts in the past .. 

• Like 3