Auto Blue-tooth hermies(also the picture on RGSC is from seedsman sweet tooth)

Tgrow

Planted on 1/12 today on 2/3 yet another auto blue tooth has popped male balls. Making it 3/10 thus far. I have 20 more plants that are not hermie(but not autobluetooth), making me think this strain has its issues.

Website won't let me send a comment, and you guys failed to respond to a few of my questions already.

I won't be purchasing this strain again for sure after the time and money its costing me here.  I may decide to give RGSC a try again, I feel like I just picked an odd ball strain this time around.

And the picture on the website for auto blue tooth can be found directly on seedsman under their sweet tooth so I'm starting to wonder if this strain has even produce a flower for them to take a shot of.

@panik

• Like 1

Howdy neighbour. 

What! But RGSC are supposed to be amazing. Acording to the guerilla growers plant of the year 2018/19/20.. 

I will definitely be watching this thread. 

Fascinating looking at seedsman sweet tooth too, you're absolutely right, that's the same freaking photo! What the actual fuckdydoodlez!? 

Might have to give both breeders a miss at this rate. 

Erm wish I could help, I will say this tho, with only 2 posts under your belt I'm not sure how credible you are, I know RGSC have a fantastic reputation and being the great optomist that I am, I'm sure they'll sort you out, I just can't believe they'd maintain their rep if they had shoddy service. 

Fingers crossed for ya. 

Thanky doodles

Had a minor issue with some of RGS Zkittzo myself. I put it down to bad luck also as I know many folks highly rate the genetics, sadly I tried some RGS GG and several seedlings just failed, never even bothered to mention this on the site as usually you will just get called a hater. So I just threw the rest in the bin and gave up with them.

Not had issues like that for as long as I can remember. Have grown many plants in that environment before and since trying those strains with no issues what so ever. I often wondered if I had got a mix-up pack of seeds and just gave RGS the benefit of the doubt.

I don't like being negative in any way, and I do mean that as I'm sure Panik works hard making sure this sort of thing doesn't happen. But after reading through the topic I thought it only fair to add that I too had an issue with not one but two strains from RGS.

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Erm wish I could help, I will say this tho, with only 2 posts under your belt I'm not sure how credible you are

All seeds germed and I'm not looking to spread hate, I'm looking to breed for the first time this year and I understand that breeding must have its bumps especially when breeding feminized seeds.

For the 10 plants it only cost 100 dollars for seed plus soil, plus the month of lights... so 150ish maybe total invested.. Not a huge deal as long as a few of them stay female....and if they all ballsack it's still just 150 bucks like whatever.

Temps stay between 76-80, humidity stays in the 40s. I've been growing for 8 years indoor/outdoors,my current grow room has been up and running a year and a half with no issues like this. I understand that this issue I'm reporting has a million aspects that could have caused it to happen.

I'm over in the states and just signed up yesterday because I bought seeds from RGSC based on this forums responses and the fact they stock gorilla gold3 which happened to be the first strain I ever grew.

I noticed the Autobluetooths and seedsman pictures were the same shortly after placing my order and haven't heard back since Jan 8th(I know they were on vacation but they responded to my invoice question but no respondo on this matter).

Also update, still hard to tell but It looks like my hermie count is up to 4 or 5 out of 10 palnts at this point and they were germinated on the 12th of January.... Compared to the other strains that arn't doing that and started same time. Time to cut em down unfortunately. 

Edited by Tgrow

4 years my elder in the game 

You've been doing it twice as long as me and I definitely bow to your greater knowledge. 

Hope you get a response, I would like to see if you get a response. 

And i didn't want to discredit you in any way, I just figured you might get diferent treatment due to being so new to the forum. Peace ✌️ 

1 hour ago, Tgrow said:

All seeds germed and I'm not looking to spread hate, I'm looking to breed for the first time this year and I understand that breeding must have its bumps especially when breeding feminized seeds.

For the 10 plants it only cost 100 dollars for seed plus soil, plus the month of lights... so 150ish maybe total invested.. Not a huge deal as long as a few of them stay female....and if they all ballsack it's still just 150 bucks like whatever.

Temps stay between 76-80, humidity stays in the 40s. I've been growing for 8 years indoor/outdoors,my current grow room has been up and running a year and a half with no issues like this. I understand that this issue I'm reporting has a million aspects that could have caused it to happen.

I'm over in the states and just signed up yesterday because I bought seeds from RGSC based on this forums responses and the fact they stock gorilla gold3 which happened to be the first strain I ever grew.

I noticed the Autobluetooths and seedsman pictures were the same shortly after placing my order and haven't heard back since Jan 8th(I know they were on vacation but they responded to my invoice question but no respondo on this matter).

Also update, still hard to tell but It looks like my hermie count is up to 4 or 5 out of 10 palnts at this point and they were germinated on the 12th of January.... Compared to the other strains that arn't doing that and started same time. Time to cut em down unfortunately. 

Hi mate really sorry to hear your having problems with the Auto Blue-Tooth do you have any pictures of said hermie's please?? I have never had any bad feed back with these seeds and sold thousands of them  4-5 hermie's out of a 10 pack is a huge % indeed are you sure this is not an over looked light leak or environment issue maybe?? iv personally seen hundreds of these seeds grown out and never once  seen a hermie issue,  I know with feminised seeds this sort of thing can happen in a low percentage but 4-5 out of 10 seeds is very unheard of...

As per the picture on the website you are referring too I have always been open an transparent about our stock that we make (create) ourselves  and stock that we buy in as we are also seed reseller , the  picture was sent to me by the independent Spanish breeder that created these seeds along with the strain information etc he supplied the photo as a perfect representation of the plants when grown out in his environment I had no idea this pic was used else where by seedsman until you have stated this, I took the photograph in good faith .. but im assuming there are lots of independent breeders that breed and create seeds for all types of companies and pics and information shared alike,..

as for the Hermie plants some pics would be great to see the issue in question??

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Had a minor issue with some of RGS Zkittzo myself. I put it down to bad luck also as I know many folks highly rate the genetics, sadly I tried some RGS GG and several seedlings just failed, never even bothered to mention this on the site as usually you will just get called a hater. So I just threw the rest in the bin and gave up with them.

Not had issues like that for as long as I can remember. Have grown many plants in that environment before and since trying those strains with no issues what so ever. I often wondered if I had got a mix-up pack of seeds and just gave RGS the benefit of the doubt.

I don't like being negative in any way, and I do mean that as I'm sure Panik works hard making sure this sort of thing doesn't happen. But after reading through the topic I thought it only fair to add that I too had an issue with not one but two strains from RGS.

Hi mate sorry to hear your bad experiences what was the GG Real Gorill4 ?? if you thought there was a mix up you only had to say mate or message me I would of rectified the problem ..

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, panik said:

Hi mate really sorry to hear your having problems with the Auto Blue-Tooth do you have any pictures of said hermie's please?? I have never had any bad feed back with these seeds and sold thousands of them  4-5 hermie's out of a 10 pack is a huge % indeed are you sure this is not an over looked light leak or environment issue maybe?? iv personally seen hundreds of these seeds grown out and never once  seen a hermie issue,  I know with feminised seeds this sort of thing can happen in a low percentage but 4-5 out of 10 seeds is very unheard of...

As per the picture on the website you are referring too I have always been open an transparent about our stock that we make (create) ourselves  and stock that we buy in as we are also seed reseller , the  picture was sent to me by the independent Spanish breeder that created these seeds along with the strain information etc he supplied the photo as a perfect representation of the plants when grown out in his environment I had no idea this pic was used else where by seedsman until you have stated this, I took the photograph in good faith .. but im assuming there are lots of independent breeders that breed and create seeds for all types of companies and pics and information shared alike,..

as for the Hermie plants some pics would be great to see the issue in question??

I put a few up here, not the best photos but any how. Sorry to give a lack of info on whats going on in my grow...

temps stay between 76-80

humidity stays at our around 40

good circulation and proper ventilation

running 24/0 right now, so maybe its that? Ran autos in past winters before without issues..

My environment seems to be pretty on par.

3 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

I put a few up here, not the best photos but any how. Sorry to give a lack of info on whats going on in my grow...

temps stay between 76-80

humidity stays at our around 40

good circulation and proper ventilation

running 24/0 right now, so maybe its that? Ran autos in past winters before without issues..

My environment seems to be pretty on par.

I can not see much by these pics mate have you not got a pic of the flowers , there at 3 weeks into flower you say, are they covered in ball sacks like a male?? be gratfull of a full plant pic or top buds etc,..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, panik said:

I can not see much by these pics mate have you not got a pic of the flowers , there at 3 weeks into flower you say, are they covered in ball sacks like a male?? be gratfull of a full plant pic or top buds etc,..

These suckers are 3 weeks old from seed man and tossing little balls like a male. Theyre still very small. I can get a full plant photo but didn't think that was the point.

I still have 10 auto mazars in same room as well as 3 nl and 3 freebies not showing these sacks.

Edited by Tgrow

Just now, Tgrow said:

These suckers are 3 weeks old from seed man and tossing little balls like a male. Theyre still very small. I can get a full plant photo but didn't think that was the point.

Well it would help..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, panik said:

Well it would help..

Hi @panikthat link to the members gallery shows his pictures you can clearly see male pre flowers on his young plant mate !

Just now, LA LUNA said:

Hi @panikthat link to the members gallery shows his pictures you can clearly see male pre flowers on his young plant mate !

Hes saying 4-5 plants are totally hermie id like to see a picture of the whole plants covered in male pollen sacks to verify for myself,  not one tiny nana at the base of a lower internode ? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, panik said:

Hes saying 4-5 plants are totally hermie id like to see a picture of the whole plants covered in male pollen sacks to verify for myself,  not one tiny nana at the base of a lower internode ? 

Thats fair enough chap.

Edited by LA LUNA

8 minutes ago, panik said:

Theres a few more pics, and to further clarify its just three that I can identify right now theyre tiny..

Maybe I over exaggerated initially in my past posts but a few nanas on a young plant seems detrimental to me and the other 16 or so plants in there.

Three have at least one or two tiny nanas. Should I just pick it off and call it good? Grow it out and say fuck the nanner?

Thanks for the response...

• Like 2