Does anyone else not really smoke much?

JohnCleese420

From 13-35 I smoked all day every day.

Even when I was a massive pisshead I still chonged on top.

Last couple of years less n less.

I think my last vape was Christmas/new year time, actually tell a lie I had a couple the other weekend when I was tripping balls!

But not had one for a week at least now and probably won't until the mood suddenly takes me, it's one of them things these days, gotta be in the mood or I just don't enjoy it like..

On the up side every time I hit the vape now I'm fucking blasted coz my tolerance is rock bottom.

It's nice not to stress about it anymore tbh, I used to get all moody n shitty without a smoke, now going without doesn't bother me in the slightest, so when others are moaning about it being dry or having empty jars I like the feeling of not HAVING to have a toke if ya follow?

Would probably bother me more if I didn't have anything about me mind.. there's something about having nothing that makes you want it all the more like... 

Swings n roundabouts eh

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MK11 said:

Cannabis reveals you to you,if you don't like what you see,change.Don't blame the prophet for revealing your truth.stay blessed.

Absolutely. Which is why if I have it occasionally I very much enjoy it.

Too often is bad for me however down to individual psyche. My life gets messier if I'm a daily smoker.

If I'm only using infrequently however and am at a particularly stressful point in my life, cannabis can be a godsend in allowing me to relax and reflect and see that whatever's overwhelming me isn't the be-all and end-all.

Don't get me wrong, it's a magical plant. My individual psyche just isn't suited for daily indulgence. 

• Like 1

I dont think anyone's is. i dont see how anyone can claim to smoke all day every day and think they are performing anything to the best of the ability, or that they are as strong mentally as they may like to think. That goes for any substance abuse, in my opinion

1 hour ago, lemoore00 said:

I dont think anyone's is. i dont see how anyone can claim to smoke all day every day and think they are performing anything to the best of the ability, or that they are as strong mentally as they may like to think. That goes for any substance abuse, in my opinion

I dont see me smoking canabis daily as it being substance abuse. 

If i go back and see Dr DooLittle tomorow and say im a angry fucker and smoke lots of weed to deal with it and it also helps with my anxiety he would just throw a load of pills at me like he has done many times. 

Every time ive throw the fuckers in the bin as they dont help me with my problems like canabis dose.  

I smoke a quater a week so an ounce a month and being able to grow my own is so therapeutic whilst smoking my own! 

I honestly believe i am a better person more mindful more loving and caring once ive had a joint in me.  

Each to their own and everyone has their own ways and after many years this is my way 

Peace :) 

• Like 6

I don't see it as that either, but it would definitely be classed as substance abuse by a medical professional. For me it's a delicate balance between taking the edge off things and being too stoned to do much and then ending up resenting myself. I work from home so it's way too easy for me to just blaze all day...

30 minutes ago, SquidgyBlack said:

I dont see me smoking canabis daily as it being substance abuse. 

If i go back and see Dr DooLittle tomorow and say im a angry fucker and smoke lots of weed to deal with it and it also helps with my anxiety he would just throw a load of pills at me like he has done many times. 

Every time ive throw the fuckers in the bin as they dont help me with my problems like canabis dose.  

I smoke a quater a week so an ounce a month and being able to grow my own is so therapeutic whilst smoking my own! 

I honestly believe i am a better person more mindful more loving and caring once ive had a joint in me.  

Each to their own and everyone has their own ways and after many years this is my way 

Peace :) 

Don't panic, A quarter a week is hardly a cannabis habit no matter substance abuse.. lol

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, lemoore00 said:

I don't see it as that either, but it would definitely be classed as substance abuse by a medical professional. For me it's a delicate balance between taking the edge off things and being too stoned to do much and then ending up resenting myself. I work from home so it's way too easy for me to just blaze all day...

Exactly lemoore its finding that balance and ive found it i dont wake up and smoke bongs ect after the school run before work i have a shady 1 skinner joint and that sets me for the day. 

Then once ive got my 2 monkeys to bed about 7:30 ish its time to go to the garage check on my ladies and roll a proper Joint! 

I dont ever feel too stoned to function or do daily tasks. 

I just need it simple as that lol

Peace

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cursed said:

In an instant.

joking 

I very much count my blessings everyday (two friends have spent years and thousands of pounds trying to conceive :().

i do lament for my old life a little bit though. I wouldn’t swap them but I’d definitely like more weed in my current life lol. Growing was more than just the end product. It was a hobby and a way of life, one that I miss a lot.

it lead me down a path that has fundamentally changed my life.

They will grow into adults...its not over :naughty:

I know its not the same, but a crafty one when they are in bed on a weekend, and Netflix or something?

• Like 1

my life reality is pretty heavy mentally would take me forever tryin explain it but when I started smoking cannabisjust coming up to 50 years ago was like blowing fresh air at me while I was suffocating, have never looked back and still vape cannabis all day and just lovin the bubblehash vaping and infusing with coconut oil, I might not vape as much as I used to because its so fuckin strong nowadays but I never weigh or do I have a cluse how meuch I go through in a day it matters not since I been growing my own, like can be so cool when you don't give in to the shit it can throw at us

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SquidgyBlack said:

Exactly lemoore its finding that balance and ive found it i dont wake up and smoke bongs ect after the school run before work i have a shady 1 skinner joint and that sets me for the day. 

Then once ive got my 2 monkeys to bed about 7:30 ish its time to go to the garage check on my ladies and roll a proper Joint! 

I dont ever feel too stoned to function or do daily tasks. 

I just need it simple as that lol

Peace

Nice. I'm gonna try edibles for a nice day buzz as it last so long... I had a little gummy yesterday morning around 9 and was baked until about 2. Science museum was fun haha

• Like 1

since a chest infection in autumn I have struggled to enjoy vaping flower or dabs so now just mostly enjoy canna caps. I should of tried them ages ago they're a real game changer for me and so convenient.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

since a chest infection in autumn I have struggled to enjoy vaping flower or dabs so now just mostly enjoy canna caps. I should of tried them ages ago they're a real game changer for me and so convenient.

Do you make yours with coconut oil? How many caps works for you? 

i had a 8 week break back in 2000/2001 i cannot remember .when i finally broke i vowed to never abstain again

the dreams were horrific . i put on over 2 stone  in that 8 weeks . i eat like mad .

im proud to say i have not had a day off since over 10years ago

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 27/01/2020 at 10:02 AM, JohnCleese420 said:

Now don't get me wrong, I love to smoke. I smoke and sample a little of everything I harvest.

However, continual smoking (daily) has caused me to become depressed, anxious and lack motivation, which subsides after about a week of abstinence. Methods of consumption cause different adverse effects, joints especially leave me frazzled for the full next day which often leads me to smoke a doob just to wade out the frazzle. Vaping causes much less next day problems, I feel fresh, but after continual use, I eventually end up vaping for the sake of vaping leading to a similar depression.

For this reason, I barely smoke, once I start, even if I plan to only smoke that day, it'll lead to me smoking more ofter and eventually every day.

However, more than smoking, I have always enjoyed guerilla growing more. So I still grow with *close* friends and family benefiting from my harvest. They happily give me back a little bit when I want it so I never overindulge.

Anyone else love the growing much more than the consuming? I realize I could just grow something legal but I'm a thrill-seeker at heart. I love growing the plant deep in the wilderness and tomatoes and chillis just don't cut it :) 

Yeh I never smoke. Vaping dabs is king. 

I don't smoke much. I smoke enough for me, mostly CBD cheese cos the CBD mellows my head out :) It's all about what's right for you - when I first started smoking pot I used to worry about being called "Lightweight." by more seasoned tokers, so I'd often smoke more than I really wanted just to be one of the crowd, and then end up all edgy and not enjoying it cos I'd had more than my limit. Nowadays I don't give a shit if I'm seen as a "Lightwieght.", what other people think doesn't matter, I'll smoke enough for me and then that's it, if people snigger when I pass on a joint and call me a lightweight that's their problem, not mine.

• Like 3