Does anyone else not really smoke much?

JohnCleese420

2 hours ago, JohnCleese420 said:

joints especially leave me frazzled for the full next day which often leads me to smoke a doob just to wade out the frazzle. Vaping causes much less next day problems

Tobacco has a hangover all of it's own IIRC - I was reading into it when I dabbled with a shisha quite a while ago, as molasses will also do it. The other things present in spliffs but absent in vaping are a bit harder to eliminate individually I suspect.

• Like 1

I'm a bed time movie smoker and not even every night anymore..... but Its awesome to have it there.. for me or pals... 

each grow I tend to get only a couple flavoursome smokes.. I know its not all about flavour but I love it...  and just two decent strains lasts me for ever...

mates and work pals get a surprise from me now and then.. and it will be the other stuff which I find a little bland compared to my fave jars, but they love it.. I'm just a little picky..(and greedy with my best stuff.. tho I do share a bit to say check this out!)

I just love growing to much.. outdoor growing.. its chill as fuck if your not a big grower... couldn't imagine a summer with no plants to visit.. no sticky buds to touch.. no secret garden... 

for me its more about the growing.. even if I suck at it... I love it

• Like 8

I barely smoke anymore. Used to wake and bake all day up until ~22 then just slowly phased out until realised I was going weeks between a smoke. 

I started growing now mainly for my mrs. She has a chronic pain disease and so struggles day to day. Cannabis let's her function normally, but means she can get through an oz in 3 weeks. So wanted to save money in the long run. 

I have the odd spliff at the weekend, watching a film on a Sunday evening for instance but most days I don't touch it. 

Edited by Greenls
  • Like 1

Sadly I smoke fuck all these days.

cant grow and very poor at the moment. Kids has meant waking and baking isn’t really an option anymore and most of my friends have vanished since they arrived, so no smokes with mates. 

yay life!!!

:(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Sadly I smoke fuck all these days.

cant grow and very poor at the moment. Kids has meant waking and baking isn’t really an option anymore and most of my friends have vanished since they arrived, so no smokes with mates. 

yay life!!!

:(

Would you give your family up for a stoner's life again (sorry, assuming you had one)? Thought not. 

You're blessed dude. But it's grass is always greener shit, I love the idea of a family. But the reality could turn me into a mass-murderer :pitchfork: 

5 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

Would you give your family up for a stoner's life again (sorry, assuming you had one)? Thought not. 

In an instant.

joking 

I very much count my blessings everyday (two friends have spent years and thousands of pounds trying to conceive :().

i do lament for my old life a little bit though. I wouldn’t swap them but I’d definitely like more weed in my current life lol. Growing was more than just the end product. It was a hobby and a way of life, one that I miss a lot.

it lead me down a path that has fundamentally changed my life.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 4

thing is , if you have had "one of those days " and have some emoting attached to it .

then having a few tokes , a bag  or dab can just allow yourself to re-think the situation in a calmer less emotive state .

this is one of the many reasons i toke daily .

canna does this instantly for me where as if i try other way it takes longer and more energy .

Edited by catfish
last comment
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Growing was more than just the end product. It was a hobby and a way of life, one that I miss a lot.

You can get that back when the times right mate, i did !

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Cursed said:

In an instant.

joking 

I very much count my blessings everyday (two friends have spent years and thousands of pounds trying to conceive :().

i do lament for my old life a little bit though. I wouldn’t swap them but I’d definitely like more weed in my current life lol. Growing was more than just the end product. It was a hobby and a way of life, one that I miss a lot.

it lead me down a path that has fundamentally changed my life.

50% of the time I wish i never had kids, and the other half I couldn't imagine life without them. it's fucking hard, brutal even. but hopefully it's balanced with some joy. when kids are very young (0-9mths) there is nothing coming back to you for all the hardship you are enduring, so it feels even worse.

I always say to my missus that I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world, but that if that chance comes up then she should check with me just in case things have changed.

Hang in there dude, I feel the pain :)

2 hours ago, lemoore00 said:

What did it for me last year was my missus telling me to sort my shit out when I couldn't be arsed to go out with her and the kids for the day as I was stoned by 10am. She was right, and I needed telling. I love a spliff, but I'm 40 with two kids, a wife, and a mortgage to pay, so it needs to be held down a bit. Also, all my associations with smoking have gone...  raving, DJing, festivals, staying with the boys etc..  so now it's just me having a spliff outside in the back garden in the cold, and it's not quite the same

Youre the same as me man but im slightly younger lol only very slightly though haha 

Very intresting thread seeing everyones reasons for smoking too much or too little or not at all.  

I smoke daily i have 2 kids my girls 6 my boys 8 they have no clue 

I have to smoke as i get very irratable and annoyed sometimes at the slightest of things.  

Mrs squidge says get in that garage and have a joint now when she knows im stressing about something. 

Ive dealt with anger managment for years and it really is a load of shite tbh the groups i went too ect 

The only thing that makes me the person i actually am is canabis 

It trully relaxes my mind and allows me to go about my daily routine with no stresses or issues 

So a big Thankyou to Ganja 

Peace. :) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lemoore00 said:

and uglier :P

Haha my looks are definately almost gone my friend your totally correct lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SquidgyBlack said:

Very intresting thread seeing everyones reasons for smoking too much or too little or not at all.  

I smoke daily i have 2 kids my girls 6 my boys 8 they have no clue 

I have to smoke as i get very irratable and annoyed sometimes at the slightest of things.  

Mrs squidge says get in that garage and have a joint now when she knows im stressing about something. 

Ive dealt with anger managment for years and it really is a load of shite tbh the groups i went too ect 

The only thing that makes me the person i actually am is canabis 

It trully relaxes my mind and allows me to go about my daily routine with no stresses or issues 

So a big Thankyou to Ganja 

Peace. :) 

Have you tried meditating dude? My bro got me into last year. I got the headspace stuff. I always thought it was a load of bollocks and chanting and shit. but it's nothing like that. It's been a few months now and I do feel it's helping..  PM me if you're interested dude