vaporiser newbie

edwardio

I've got a Mighty, it was that and an inhalator enabled me to quit tobacco.

Still use the Mighty but I've also got a Fenix Mini that I bought recently as back up, much as I love the Mighty I'm not convinced it's worth the almost quadruple price over the Fenix, which at £70 was a bargain.

On 14/01/2020 at 5:57 PM, stoned_ape said:

After you've figured it out the Dynavap is all you'll ever really use. :oldtoker:

And unless you lose it, it's probably the only vape on the market that will last you the rest of your life :v:

• Like 3

Salutations i11,

12 hours ago, i11 said:

...probably the only vape on the market that will last you the rest of your life...

In your dreams actually.  Quite regrettably some enthousiast statements fail to account for a proper perspective on the situation, in this case lets just consider the simple fact that DynaVap sells replacement "Circumferential Compression Diffuser" (CCD) Screens...  In other words it appears the convenient "click" feature came at a price, for example don't expect such critical design component to last forever in mechanically repetitive stressful scenarios - and there's worse on the long term IMO:  being a product with its design obviously focussed on portability a time shall arrive when its Energy Budget kicks hard while IH-driven competition is destined to fly.  Right now nobody seems able/willing to tell how many Joules are involved on a puff by puff basis, yet please keep in mind that the manufacturer's practical VapCap + CCD Screen solution won popularity in a context where simplicity and crude power from butane torches could still be perceived as an asset.

If one must praise the virtues of DynaVap's proposal then at least try to stick to facts, for example:

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Proof-reading.
  • Like 1

All I know is I own one and I love it. I had a Pax 2 and didn't bother using it soon after getting the Dynavap. My perspective is one of near daily use for a couple of years. 

I would thoroughly recommend one to anybody - even if it doesn't last a lifetime. 

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Salutations Arthur Mix,

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Bit like Triggers broom in only fools and horses.

M'well.  Feeling like being quite a bit evasive, hey??

:wassnnme:

I suspect no one here is prepared just to volunteer relevant information, even reluctant to the point of splashing manure on the walls as a clear hint of diversion if it can cause a most passionate audience to actually "forget" what the question was all about, eventually...

Dare pick your weigthing scale and post some of your own readings for DynaVap's various metal parts, with photograps, starting with its "Circumferential Compression Diffuser" (CCD) Screen for example.  Or do you fear facing your nemesis?...  Unless it's already been made obvious that DynaVap's VapCap evolutionary path leads to a dead end:  either it evolves or it shall endure a similar fate to the one i once announced while dealing with Loto Labs, back in 2013 ~ 2014 as i recall.

In any case please feel free to argue it's only 1 opinion, at least it would set the bar at your level.

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

I was saying dynavap is like triggers broom lol , not having a dig at you in anyway @Egzoset . Dynavap last for life if you maintain it like triggers broom is what I saying .. 

I could take pictures of an m with two types of the CCD but I do not have scales .. When you say dealing with loto labs do you mean purchasing or Rma or was it helping with design? Shame they not get far .

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 4

What's the beef with the dynavap @Egzoset? Have you tried one? 

I'm sure the caps & screens do have a life expectancy. It depends how often you use it also, have you allowed for that in your figures? 

How long will it last then? Enlighten me. 

• Like 1

@Egzoset Less Joules required to heat a VapCap than it does for me to attempt to decipher your verbosity, man. 

I mean no disrespect, but I am genuinely interested - do you think with such an obscure syntax?

People love their Dynavaps and they are without a doubt one of the most durable vapes out there. If you don't dig it then fair enough, but don't try and prove others' experience wrong with your 'science'. You sound almost annoyed by their popularity.   

Edited by SYZYGY
Grammar, yo
  • Like 3

I don't think the average joe, such as myself, is really all that interested in the most efficient Joules input to vapour quality conversion. They just want a device that you put one end in your mouth, apply heat to the other end or press a button, and that's it, you're high. Aesthetics, build quality, customer support and the feeling that one got value for money are also important, to me at least.

I think Egzoset has his/her knickers in a twist because they keep plugging for this VapourGenie device and noone seems interested. It may be the worlds most efficient vape ever built, but I wouldn't use it if you paid me to. Why? Because it looks utterly stupid. In my opinion of course.

Have a nice day :v:

I think Ezgoset is trying to show us how thermal energy is used with mass. Like

some vapes have more heat retention as more mass of material used for heaters and bowl. I do think a quick heat up and less mass may extract slightly better than others , like more convection than conduction. I may be wrong lol 

• Like 1

Aren't you going to be breathing in some of the burned butane seeing as it's being held near the intake with the Dynavape? 

It sounds like a cross between a budbomb and a crack pipe lol  

• Like 1