Canna boost and pk13/14

Kev.k

I like many others on here have tried alsorts of stuff on my plants.

I honestly think that using the base nutes is more than enough, but experiment yourself and find what your happy with.

I grow in soil now with fishmix and bloom thats it, if you pot up regularly when your plants need it your covered for micros.

When i grew in coco the only additive i tried that i thought made a difference was silica. :yep:

• Like 3

I personally feel differently I have used Canna boost and advanced nutrients bud candy both in Coco had no problems I can't not However say IV ran without any boost but IV never had crap weed  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xmgsneakyg said:

I personally feel differently I have used Canna boost and advanced nutrients bud candy both in Coco had no problems I can't not However say IV ran without any boost but IV never had crap weed  

Like i said though experiment and find what your happy with ! 

Ive used boost and never had problems just dont think it made much difference.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

Like i said though experiment and find what your happy with ! 

Ive used boost and never had problems just dont think it made much difference.

So do u not use boost at all now and are you getting equivalent results I'm interested to know cus as sed IV never done a run without it but it's expensive stuff really so if I was likely to get same result without it I'd definitely consider chopping it out of the routine 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Xmgsneakyg said:

So do u not use boost at all now and are you getting equivalent results I'm interested to know cus as sed IV never done a run without it but it's expensive stuff really so if I was likely to get same result without it I'd definitely consider chopping it out of the routine 

Done both, no difference that I could tell in yield or end product. The plants grown without boost had healthier leaves at the finish so I don't bother now unless I see a deficiency of P, K or both. 

9 hours ago, Xmgsneakyg said:

Yep been growing for 20 years mate, coco and soil, i cant speak for RWDC and other hydro methods but in coco or soil never noticed a difference in either and ive tried a few additives.

Next run do a side by side, just run 1 plant in base nutes and 1 including your additives ? 

But yes i grow in biobizz allmix at the minute and only use fishmix and bloom, no pk boosters or anything else and my buds are as good as ever, i use calmag reactively if i get calcium deficiency which seems to be more strain dependent with my tapwater which is low ec but thats it.

Have a look at @Smokebelch 's diaries mate hes on the same schedule and he grows some stonking plants !

• Like 1

I'm just flushing a side by side grow, one using canna a & b and one using Canna a & b and Canna Boost. Both in coco, being fed the same via wilma, so far, it looks like there is fuck all difference between the two.

• Like 8

i first started using canna boost when i ran NFT....it was around 1993 or there abouts,the first few runs using just A + B were great ! then i started to add the boost along side PK  then i never looked back :yep:  i tried using the boost + pk in compost t fried my dope,im currently running soiless mix + feeding PK + boost +  tried and tested i will carry on using it tho its expensive... but a gallon will see me 5 crops or so ...so it aint to bad on me pocket + trust me polly spends all my cash lol    i guess its a case of who knows !!! ive got over half a gallon yuh to use + use it i will on these.

large.DSC_0010-1043x1849.JPGlarge._20191231_172408.JPGlarge._20191231_180955.JPG

they been on the boost for 10 days now the PK 14/15  they had they 3rd day along side boost they 39 days flipped.   :g:  + im starting to dribble lol

Edited by thekingofobsolete
dribble bit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

Yep been growing for 20 years mate, coco and soil, i cant speak for RWDC and other hydro methods but in coco or soil never noticed a difference in either and ive tried a few additives.

Next run do a side by side, just run 1 plant in base nutes and 1 including your additives ? 

But yes i grow in biobizz allmix at the minute and only use fishmix and bloom, no pk boosters or anything else and my buds are as good as ever, i use calmag reactively if i get calcium deficiency which seems to be more strain dependent with my tapwater which is low ec but thats it.

Have a look at @Smokebelch 's diaries mate hes on the same schedule and he grows some stonking plants !

Will take a look bud I'm Coco my self so this is interesting to hear and let's face it once we can say we're growing STONKING plants well all be happier lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xmgsneakyg said:

Will take a look bud I'm Coco my self so this is interesting to hear and let's face it once we can say we're growing STONKING plants well all be happier lol

diolch yn fawr.. :skin_up:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

diolch yn fawr.. :skin_up:

Croeso 

Edited by Xmgsneakyg
Just to let y'all know I used translate
  • Like 1

Canna boost is a rip off. B'cuzz do a coco specific booster that is alot cheaper and is only diluted at 1ml/L, I use that with canna coco base nutes

• Like 1