AustrianToker

That's a swanky indoor space ,sliding door ,and plants taking a spurt of growth . You must have some lovely old rose varieties too . 

• Like 4

Photoperiods are now about 40 days into flowering. :yahoo:  

Temps have been a bit low last week, ranging between 19-23C and have now decided to turn the heat up a little, since i noticed that the bud growth was a little slow atm.   Humidity level has been alright - between 38-52%.

I am running out of Intense Nutrients and now switching back to Biobizz.  Just the grow and bloom for now.   I was fairly satisfied with the Intense Dirt products, as the plants were healthy and tasty during the test period.   Yield didn't seem to change much from the biobizz results.  But I'm switching back for the simple reason, that i cannot purchase Intense Nutrients here in Austria.  A shame, cause I would have loved to try their organix products. :rolleyes:  @Intense Nutrients Matt Thanks again for sending me the products last year.

To the girls now... :)

Gorilla Girl

large.DSC05018.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05011.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05013.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05014.jpg

Psicodelicia

large.DSC05010.jpg

Psicodelicia

large.DSC05006.jpglarge.DSC05007.jpg

16 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

That's a swanky indoor space ,sliding door ,and plants taking a spurt of growth . You must have some lovely old rose varieties too . 

Yeah, the Bonanza is kinda fancy and was a bit expansive, but glad i bought that thing about 6 years ago - Very stealthy and quiet.  I think the new LED and Bonanza are a perfect match.   The drobe used to get a little too hot in summer with a 400w.

And about the Austin Roses pots:  I work on occasion at a friends gardencenter, especially during spring. I usually help with germination of all the veggies, salads, chillies, etc....  But this is where i got the austin pots from :)  I have a good amount of veggies and herbs on my balcony, but no roses, unfortunetly.  :rolleyes:

• Like 15

Looking great in here bro :yep:

Thank you for showing what you can do with the nutrients shame we don't have stock over there but hopefully one day intense international will be a thing. 

Hope everything goes smoothly with the rest of your grow. 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 5

Looking good as usual mate. Your Psicodelicia is frosting up a treat :yep: Can't wait for mine to be flowering, hope they look as good as yours.

• Like 4

The Automatics are now 4 weeks old and have now started the flowering phase. :)

I have introduced nutrients to the girls feed.  As I noticed that the lower leaves of the Sweet Cheese Auto are turning pale.  Just some grow nutrients (2ml/L) for now and added some Cal/mag.   I must say that they are very thirsty girls.

Temps are now better: 21-26 and RH a little high 46-58% but still good.  The girls seem to love it.  The light is still set to about 90% output (300w) and need to raise it every 2-3 days to catch up with the stretch :george:

Sweet Cheese Auto XL (left), Sweet Gelato Auto (middle), Jack 47 Auto XL (right)

large.DSC05025.jpg

Jack 47 Auto XL (bottom left),  Sweet Gelato Auto (middle), Sweet Cheese Auto XL (right)

large.DSC05026.jpg

Even the runty Jack 47 Auto XL is doing a lot better.  Slightly behind the others from the first batch, but she is catching up.  :yep:

large.DSC05028.jpg

The two seedlings from the second batch are now 21 days old and are about to launch their stretch. :naughty:Sweet Cheese Auto XL (left) and Jack 47 Auto XL (right)

large.DSC05027.jpg

Here a top view into the bonanza.  The autos are still allowed to grow or stretch a little, as i still have a bit of headroom.   I think the 8 autos will fill the room very nicely once the stetch will be over.   I'm a happy grower for now. :smoke:

large.DSC05023.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update. :v:

On 12.2.2020 at 1:32 PM, Exhale said:

Super white Pistils! Very 'intense' Haha.

Looks good in here mate. :yep:

Auf Wiedersehen.

Ha, the pics were a bit bright. :george:  I hope to take some more bud shots later this week with a little less brightness :)  but more budness!

Bis bald...

On 12.2.2020 at 1:45 PM, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Looking great in here bro :yep:

Thank you for showing what you can do with the nutrients shame we don't have stock over there but hopefully one day intense international will be a thing. 

Hope everything goes smoothly with the rest of your grow. 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

Thanks Matt!  Crossing my fingers for you and hopefully i can find your products soon in Austria.  :yep: 

Or got win another COTC :doh:

On 13.2.2020 at 5:35 PM, jadenugs said:

Looking good as usual mate. Your Psicodelicia is frosting up a treat :yep: Can't wait for mine to be flowering, hope they look as good as yours.

Psico seems to be an "easy" plant to grow so far.  Always seems to perform without any issues - I'm pretty sure you will do just great. ;)

Thanks for stopping by...

On 15.2.2020 at 7:25 AM, Clumsy said:

Looking nice and frosty there :) keep up the great work :yep:

Thanks, Clumsy!  It's about to get ever more frosty in here :naughty:  Update on the photos later this week....

• Like 11

You have got a full tent now mate, lovely job, but it looks like the cheese xl is gonna get BIG..

Good luck with the autos. I hope they fly for you.

• Like 3

Day 47 of flowering the photoperiods.  Brown pistils are starting to appear, but still about 2 weeks left.  Buds are now beefing up.

One or two good feeds with bloom nutrients, then switch to grow nutrients and plain water in the last week.

Psicodelicia

large.DSC05052.jpg

Psicodelicia

large.DSC05053.jpg

Psicodelicia

large.DSC05057.jpg

Gorilla Girl

large.DSC05044.jpg

Gorilla Girl

large.DSC05048.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05036.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05034.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos

large.DSC05039.jpg

On 18.2.2020 at 5:09 AM, Punta Roja said:

Nice AT...

Happy growing mate

ATB

PR

Cheers, Punta Roja!  Always happy when growing :)

On 18.2.2020 at 9:10 AM, badbillybob said:

You have got a full tent now mate, lovely job, but it looks like the cheese xl is gonna get BIG..

Good luck with the autos. I hope they fly for you.

Thanks man.  The autos are doing great atm.  I could still see the floor of the cab a few days ago. Got a sea of green now and no floor to be seen. :yep:

On 18.2.2020 at 3:50 PM, InTheSystem said:

The photo periods are looking lovely and frosty and the autos well on their way! Keep up the good work mate :yep:

I'm happy right now and can't wait to try out the new varieties.  Thanks for stopping by ;)

• Like 11

All Autos are doing well in the Bonanza cab.  They are certainly filling out the space very nicely and are now demanding bloom nutrients. :naughty:  I have now switched back to old and trusted Biobizz since the Intense nutrients are now over. 2ml of bloom for now.

Temps are very good 21-24C and humidity still a tad high, but nothing to worry at the moment: 44-66%

Here a look into the Bonanza - managed to hook hang the oscil. fan and the leds are still impressive. :yep:

large.DSC05060.jpg

As you can see, the girls have filled out the cab very nicely and no floor to be seen - Auto SOG  :D

top row from left to right: Sweet Cheese Auto XL, Sweet Gelato Auto, Jack 47 Auto XL and Sweet Gelato Auto

bottom row from left to right: Sweet Cheese Auto XL, Jack 47 Auto XL, Jack 47 Auto XL and Sweet Cheese Auto XL

large.DSC05065.jpg

Sweet Gelato Auto looking a bit more perky than the Sweet Cheese Auto XL next to it.

large.DSC05062.jpglarge.DSC05067.jpglarge.DSC05068.jpg

So far the largest is this Sweet Cheese Auto XL and she is slightly more pale or hungry than the others. 

large.DSC05061.jpg

One thing i noticed about growing autos is how fast they will demand food from you.  You might think that all is good and plants don't need any nutrients cause you even see white tips on some of the newer leaves and then you'll have this appearing the next day or two - signs of deficiency.

I have now switched to bloom nutrients regime and added some CaMag.   I hope she will like it. :guitar:

large.DSC05070.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this Auto update.  :D

• Like 9

This are getting more serious now.  The photoperiods have just gone through 50 days of flowering and will now reduce the nutrients.

I will just add grow nutrients to the mix and slow reduce until plain tap for the final week.  I believe most will be done by 9,5 weeks - i will be able judge better in roughly a week.

Temps at root level are good: 21-24C and RH also good: 40-48%

Sorry for the yellow

Let's start with the Psicodelicia.  She is not the largest of the bunch. But she is resinous and yield isn't everything...

large.DSC05117.jpg

The other Psicodelicia is making up in the yield department.

large.DSC05108.jpg

A closer look at the Psicodelicia :wub:

large.DSC05109.jpg

Moving on to the Gorilla Girl

large.DSC05100.jpg

Some darkness to this Gorilla Girl - possibly from the GSC parent.

large.DSC05101.jpg

The other Gorilla Girl, not as impressive in yield.  Which is surprising me a little.  As i know GG to have good yields.  Perhaps the temps were a bit too low during the first few weeks of flowering. :unsure:   This might have effected the psico as well

large.DSC05106.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos are both doing very well.  I think they will need the full 9 weeks though and perhaps a few more days in flower.  This Pheno is more fruity

large.DSC05098.jpg

Chunky Do-Sweet-Dos.  This pheno is more kush (fuel) like.

large.DSC05094.jpg

a closer look at Do-Sweet-Dos.  Still quite a few white pistils

large.DSC05091.jpg

Here a top view from most Sweet Seeds strains going at the moment.  Sorry, that the pictures have that yellow tone, but those are the side effects of the light.  Most plants are still very lush green. ;)

large.DSC05090.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update :)

17 hours ago, dubitup said:

Psicodelicia has me salivating man will be a lovely smoke I'd say one of my favourite strains. 

Big fan of the Psico.  Tt's been in their catalogue for over 10 years and never got to grow it until 2018.  I've had one psico almost every grow since then. ;)

• Like 13