Asterions tree

Asterion

large.20191228_135128-1792x3186.jpglarge.20191228_135200-1792x3186.jpglarge.20191228_135959-1792x3186.jpg

This strain was developed from selected female elite clones of Do-Si-Dos.
Do-Si-Dos [OGKB (Girl Scout Cookies x Unknown Strain) x Face-Off OG BX1] is one of the most relaxing and delicious hybrids from the Cookies family. The Face-Off OG genetic that intervenes in the original cross contributes with mainly indica tendency to the resulting hybrid. The global qualities of the plant, such as aroma, taste, resin production and size of calyxes are reminiscent of its ancestor Girl Scout Cookies.

The aroma of Do-Sweet-Dos® (SWS80) is sweet with earthy hints, along with spicy, citrus and floral tones. The effect is gentle, relaxing and powerful at the same time. This strain is highly appreciated in medical cannabis dispensaries in California and it is used to reduce pain, migraines, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS80

Indica/ Sativa: 65%/35%

THC: 17-24% · CBD: 0,1%

Indoor Yield: 450-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 350-500 g/plant

Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: mid October

Edited by Asterion
  • Like 17

Humble beginnings but this is my entry for the 6th sweet seeds competition.

It will be 1 tree grown in deep water culture with advanced nutrients sensi line. I chose to use Do sweet dos for this diary. Sweet seeds were kind enough to send out more seeds then I actually require (1) :hippy: but this is very much appreciated il run a diary for them all, but this will be my entry in the competition. 

I run 2 rooms 1 for veg and another for flower.

300watt cfl 60x60 veg room and 600watt hps flower room 120x120.

Environment is dialled in for both rooms. Seed has been planted into a root riot and left in an open propogator. Back in a few days when she breaks out. Will also put pic of the veg room before plant goes in at that time :yinyang:

Edited by Asterion
  • Like 14

I was gonna go for Do-Sweet-Dos... unfortunately every bit of dosidos i've ever smoked has been nasty and very stardawgy/cookie like.. Just not my cup of tea OR I've never had the pleasure to try the real deal ;)
All the best with the grow mate. 

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze
  • Like 7

@Exhale cheers mate. I'm aware of the deadly competition to my 1 little plant but I got this lol:badass:

@Nocturnal_Haze iv never smoked it myself I was going to do blackjack because I know it's up there with the best of them but then I thought with sweet seeds giving me beans for free to take part I should opt for a 2019 strain really as there will be less diaries around and more Google hits for the newer strains. 

• Like 8

Hi ya mate. Good choice of strain I think, looking forward to getting mine wet in the not too distant future. 

Best of luck with the grow, should be a really good competition through 2020 I rekon, lots of great folks taking part in this one. I'll tag along :yep:

ATB dude.

GV.

• Like 4

good luck with this grow Asterion.

I hope you need a chain saw to cut your tree down at the end mate. 

get the hps on to it early,, top it and keep it down. 4-5 weeks veg,  then flip- boom, …...tent full...

that's the plan isn't it?

best of luck mate.

• Like 6

@badbillybob No it's going to be in here for a good while mate. They don't grow anywhere near as fast under the cfl compared to the hps but iv got time. I think it's going to be about a 9 week veg so I have my work cut out keeping it in this space but I'm not shy with the training. Cheers for dropping in :hippy:

Edited by Asterion
  • Like 7