rhizo system in 1.5m2 tent

cannagrower1775

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Post a few pics of your grow then mate. Why don't you want to share? I gather you don't have one and just like to troll. It is easy to sit there and take pot shots at others but why don't you put your money where your big mouth is. Show us what you got dippy. 

Here is a pic of some of mine a few days before harvest, notice the significant yellowing ;)

Edited by Owderb
Pics removed. Please upload to here

47 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Only one mouthy sob i seein in this like

Just sayin ;)

Och aye, haud yer wheesht! ya must be scunnered, keep the heid Jimmy McGrue, yer bum’s oot the windae ;)

Edited by cannathc

2 minutes ago, McHazy said:

An that just marks ye as a complete cunt well done :wanker:

Ye cannae take a wee joke from a Sassenach, that isnae braw, awa’ an bile yer heid then Jimmy ;)

26 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Wee joke is it aye?

Naw yer just a cunt an keep proving it go fuck yerself

Dinnae flap! We’re a’ Jock Tamson’s bairns! 'Tis only a wee joke ya radge cunt!

• 2 weeks later...

yes I have the budbox pro white aw100,

Its 150 wide by 100 deep by 200 tall, with 8 smaller trays in total, 4 along the 150 wide, 2 in the depth.

My controller bucket I modes into a very small trash bin, about 5 litre size, works wicked.

I have 1 pipe going into the centre of the left side of the tent, then a Y then at each end of the Y the trays connect in a row of 4 trays, then another Y to link them back to a single pipe at the right hand side, with s 90* bend fitting, then a length of pipe up side of tent to the front corner pole, so every week I pour clean hot water in to flush the pipework out.

• 2 months later...

Well well well back to topic Rhizo-systems,been looking into these for a while now thinking about getting the 16,pot system as I grow in a 2.4.2.4,2mtr tent so that system fits in there kushty so any 1 got any experience with these systems I've used the root pouches /Rhizo-pots and I like them get good results using them better than my old square 11ltr pots ,,I'd just use the 4 pot system in your space m8 or you can get the 8 pot system and remove 2 pots because you can add or remove pots from the rhizo systems so should be quite easy to do and if you get more space you can add them back on that's what I would do I'd just like to see some results from people with experience of using them thanks,,,Chris