rhizo system in 1.5m2 tent

cannagrower1775

21 minutes ago, Asterion said:

:yep:

riiiggghttt, that's your supposed comeback.

Look man, there are tons of good growers on this website to learn from, I suggest you dedicate your time to reading a lot of what they say and following what they do. Everyone has to learn, I appreciate that and I'm not being hard on you just to be a jackass, I genuinely would like to see your grows improve, like everyone's. 

I learn great info on this site, as there is so much diverse and interesting things going on in growing, and I suggest you wind your neck in a bit and take heed ;)

Actually that was me trying to walk away thread is derailed. 

All because you give out flat out shit advice about dwc got called on it ( by a dwc grower with diaries of his dwc plants) I know your having a good hunt through my profile you've posted my first ever grow lol but you won't find the answer. I have learned plenty since then read the diaries see for yourself I am no fool. I know your full of hot air iv seen other growers calling you out for shit advice in the past few days but i wasn't going to go there I'm not interested in arguments I'd rather help people out. Hence the diaries people can learn from my mistakes you won't find me asking for help in them diaries even when things are going wrong I'm in it to learn. 

Just do 1 thing go onto Google or Bing whatever search engine you wish the answer won't change. And type in " when to flush in dwc" you don't need to post your outcome.

Thanks in advance :yep:

5 hours ago, Asterion said:

Actually that was me trying to walk away thread is derailed. 

All because you give out flat out shit advice about dwc got called on it ( by a dwc grower with diaries of his dwc plants) I know your having a good hunt through my profile you've posted my first ever grow lol but you won't find the answer. I have learned plenty since then read the diaries see for yourself I am no fool. I know your full of hot air iv seen other growers calling you out for shit advice in the past few days but i wasn't going to go there I'm not interested in arguments I'd rather help people out. Hence the diaries people can learn from my mistakes you won't find me asking for help in them diaries even when things are going wrong I'm in it to learn. 

Just do 1 thing go onto Google or Bing whatever search engine you wish the answer won't change. And type in " when to flush in dwc" you don't need to post your outcome.

Thanks in advance :yep:

Anyone that has called into question what I have said has quickly backed down, and realised what I have said has merit, because it works and is based on experience, not "Google" or "Bing" ;)

"Your very first grow" (!) - you only have about 3 grows to your name, it looks like you've never even cloned a plant, whereas I was upto my third grow almost 20 years ago now!!

As stated, in hydro, due to most people overfeeding throughout the grow, excessive chlorophyl has built up in the leaves, and salts in the stems: if your plants are not mostly or completely yellowed at the end, then they are not flushed properly, therefore a 7+ day flush is appropriate.

IF a grower has a strain completely dialled-in in DWC, has fed moderately, the plants are already yellowing towards the end, then flushing hard for 3 days at the end by changing the res with plain water at the end several times a day, then Maybe a 3-day flush might work ok, But that's a big 'maybe', as the plants will already have to be significantly yellowed by that stage.

That is why I say a longer flush, to counterbalance grower error from earlier ;)

1 hour ago, cannathc said:

Anyone that has called into question what I have said has quickly backed down, and realised what I have said has merit, because it works and is based on experience, not "Google" or "Bing" 

Keep telling yerself that mate aye :yep:

Got fuck all to do wi backing down and more to do with the fact that he isnae interested in a dick waving contest the way some seem to be ;)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Keep telling yerself that mate aye :yep:

Got fuck all to do wi backing down and more to do with the fact that he isnae interested in a dick waving contest the way some seem to be ;)

As stated to the Rocksteady Rhino guy, who got schooled by the way, if something I have said is not agreeable, then I challenge whoever it is to prove me wrong ;)

Edited by cannathc

9 hours ago, cannathc said:

You should be yielding the same for the same space, regardless of plant numbers, but a longer veg. time being required for less plants to completely fill the space, before flipping to flower ;)

If you have too many small buds, or they are hard to trim, then change your strain for a more suitable variety, that grows longer buds which are easier to trim.

If you are still feeling super lazy, then just get a trimming machine, that will make light work of it ;)

For run off, you can use trays and catch the run off into a reservoir, or multiple smaller reservoirs, but do not use the run off to re-feed the plants, as it is much better to feed new nutrient solution, that's the Dutch Dripper method, and is highly effective ;)

you could do with listening and reading a little bit more. every time I have said something you've come back with information which isn't helpful or related to what I have asked in my original post. please do read in future cause its frustrating to have someone try and tell you to up plant numbers or maybe get a trimmer when I have specifically asked for help on drip and drain systems. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, cannathc said:

As stated to the Rocksteady Rhino guy, who got schooled by the way, if something I have said is not agreeable, then I challenge whoever it is to prove me wrong ;)

Schooled. What you on about? You gave advice out that running a 5 inch extraction on full blast was perfectly adequate in another thread which was total crap. Every person on that thread thought you were talking nonsense. Your understanding and advice given then was dog shit and still is. You think a £10 - £20 controller is ok, get your head out of your arse. You use bug bombs during your grow - yes the active ingredient actually has a half life much less than the week you quoted but you don't know about the other 98% of the cans contents do you? I await your chemistry understanding. They are not made for human consumption so relative tests are not needed.

Post a few pics of your grow then mate. Why don't you want to share? I gather you don't have one and just like to troll. It is easy to sit there and take pot shots at others but why don't you put your money where your big mouth is. Show us what you got dippy. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cannagrower1775 said:

you could do with listening and reading a little bit more. every time I have said something you've come back with information which isn't helpful or related to what I have asked in my original post. please do read in future cause its frustrating to have someone try and tell you to up plant numbers or maybe get a trimmer when I have specifically asked for help on drip and drain systems. 

You specifically stated that you did not understand how dripper systems work, so I explained it for you.

That type of system would be ideal in your situation.

You also made a big point of how much you hated trimming and are too lazy to do it, therefore a trimming machine would be ideal for you.

5 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Schooled. What you on about? You gave advice out that running a 5 inch extraction on full blast was perfectly adequate in another thread which was total crap. Every person on that thread thought you were talking nonsense. Your understanding and advice given then was dog shit and still is. You think a £10 - £20 controller is ok, get your head out of your arse. You use bug bombs during your grow - yes the active ingredient actually has a half life much less than the week you quoted but you don't know about the other 98% of the cans contents do you? I await your chemistry understanding. They are not made for human consumption so relative tests are not needed.

Post a few pics of your grow then mate. Why don't you want to share? I gather you don't have one and just like to troll. It is easy to sit there and take pot shots at others but why don't you put your money where your big mouth is. Show us what you got dippy. 

Bug bombs have a half life of 5 days.

You were stating that chemicals should not be used on 'ethical' grounds, as they are not 'correct', bwhahaha lol

& you're a mouthy SOB aren't you, calling "me and my mates 'dipshits'" for knowing how to explain a grow to magistrates, yet you know nothing of my legal history.

A quality solid-state controller for fans is perfectly ok to use with a 5" fan, that's a fact.

Then you said you didn't know anything about the biological maturity of plants, and were prepared to learn, hence you got SCHOOLED! ;)

Edited by cannathc

Just now, cannathc said:

Bug bombs have a half life of 5 days.

No the active ingredient does mate which is approximately 2% of the cans make up. Now explain the other 98% of the can for us all. 

1 minute ago, cannathc said:

Then you said you didn't know anything about the biological maturity of plants, and were prepared to learn, hence you got SCHOOLED! ;)

I was being sarcastic but your brain couldn't compute that. Bit simple. Your explanation of cloning wasn't correct either. You think clones grow compact and seeds grow tall - no they don't. I ain't going to bother commenting anymore. I am off to my kids Christmas concert now. I will certainly hear more sense there than comes from you cannathc. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I was being sarcastic but your brain couldn't compute that. Bit simple. Your explanation of cloning wasn't correct either. You think clones grow compact and seeds grow tall - no they don't. I ain't going to bother commenting anymore. I am off to my kids Christmas concert now. I will certainly hear more sense there than comes from you cannathc. 

I love debating with Morons like you!

It's so easy to ridicule and laugh at you for your ignorance and stupidity!! lol

You are right. I am laughing too. It wasn't really a debate. You talked shit, I asked you to explain it, and you couldn't. You and your mates should really be spending your time preparing for your next magistrate explanation. You have great tips there too. You should post a sticky on what to say to magistrates as your knowledge seems endless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

You are right. I am laughing too. It wasn't really a debate. You talked shit, I asked you to explain it, and you couldn't. You and your mates should really be spending your time preparing for your next magistrate explanation. You have great tips there too. You should post a sticky on what to say to magistrates as your knowledge seems endless. 

Lol. It's even funnier, because you're so mouthy and moronically ignorant, the 2 put together make for an even bigger laugh at you! lol