Critical 2.0 + 1800w!

Leafneck

Grew one last time out, don’t let their size fool you. They can triple in height in veg.

Was very easy to grow turned out great

best of luck :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been mega busy last 2 weeks, I will get around to updating the diary ASAP. 

All is well with the plants and ready for their finals now. 

• Like 4

Evening all, sorry about the lack of updates. Had some time off work as I had holiday days to use and I've felt flat out rather than relaxing.. I usually love abit of time with my plants but honestly It felt a right chore this last 10 days. 

Finally got around to potting up in to the finals, I'd say 6 was very well rooted and the other 2 I potted up could of done with another week in the square pots but I just wanted to get the Wilma up and running so I can sit back abit and let the automatic feeding commence. 

Coco was a bit heavy in the 2 not so rooted pots and sort of flopped into the air pot so fingers crossed they pick up over the next couple of days but thank god I have 2 spare if needed. 

Filter to change tomorrow, set up the twin drip stakes in each pot too. I've also bought a digital timer from grow shop which was £40 but amazing control over the time. 

I'll hand feed untill Sunday and see how they are feeding. 

Currently feeding

0.5ml roots :litre

0.5 ml a 

0.5ml b 

Will start following the bloom yellow bottle feed chart from the next feed which will probably be Friday. 

I'll be monitoring the temps and humidity in the flower room from this week as I've litterally just cleaned up in there and got set up which took about 5 hours. 

large.IMG_20191211_195403_compress66.jpglarge.IMG_20191211_195356_compress48.jpglarge.IMG_20191211_195337_compress71.jpg

Once the plants pick up I'm going to top them all, maybe Saturday. Excited to see how these airpots get on. 

Hoping my enthusiasm grows along with the plants over the coming days lol

• Like 7

@trichomehi, I got access to the long run to the left the side where I take the picture, I always cut the bottom 3rd so I have access I just have to get down and stretch over. As for above the canopy I have the get on my tip toes and make do. 

• Like 2

@Leafneck looking good buddy let's see what this strain can do shall we !!!!

my plants haven't grown at all for a week due to cold temps and feeding just water ( wife's been doing her best bless her) but these things happen and am sure they will bounce back. Moved and repotted them today hopefully they will start the thrive again like they was 

peace out buddy 

• Like 3

@Leafneck Now that the repot is done give the girl's a few days to recover, then topping time  ;)

Another week of hand feeding then I'd get the Dripper system going buddy :yep:

Thanks for the update mate  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Hey guys hope you're all well and slowing down for some Christmas fun. 

Criticals are taking well to the air pots. 

I topped all 10 and have took well to topping so will be topping again next week. 

Will be setting up the Wilma for automatic feeding Sunday to kick start week 3 of veg. I think it's week 3 anyway lol

At the moment I'm hand feeding 1.5 litre every 36 hours and it's working well. 

I also decided when I potted up to finals that I'll give the runt a run as I always here the runt ends up the best.. Totally different leaf shape and internode structure.. Will be fun. 

Carbon filter changed to new bigger one too. 

Pictures to follow tomorrow

• Like 5

@Leafneck sounds good my old mate I've just added a sonicair humidifer into my groom via my gas enviro controller and it's made a massive difference my Rh went from 30/35 to 50/55 in no time at all I'm so happy with it

let's see how long the 10 ltr tank lasts shall we before it needs topping up I'm guessing 36-48 hours 

all the best my mate 

until next time 

peace out 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy and lazy with this diary lol, all good tho.. I'll be flipping later today, I've topped each plant multiple times now and they are thriving. The 1 runt I kept is looking very sad for itself.. I only kept it as people say the runt is the best lol. Not expecting much from it tbf 

• Like 2

@Leafneck how big are they now mate mine are still only about 12-14 inches but I have topped them so they have bushed out I'm also using super veg mh bulbs which keeps them bushy with very close nodes, 

have you taken any photos lately buddy 

take care 

• Like 1

Hello all, been a silent diary lately.. Time of year isn't it. I had a beautiful Christmas with my family! Really enjoyed it. Infact I reflected alot on this last year. 

Flipped them all just!!!! 

I think I'm going to only do 1 or 2 grows a year now aswell, I prefer the August - march period for growing as I can control the colder months easier than I can cool down the summer days. 

But more electric mind which gets me a bit paranoid but as long as I pay I'm fine right.. 

Anyway, 

I hope you all relaxed and recharged your batteries. 

The criticals have found their feet with these air pots and daily growth is now showing. 

While I've been away I have stuck to my veg nutrient programme at full strength and they have taken well to it. 

Temps have been 20 degrees lights on with 60%rh

And lights out 18 degrees lights off and 65%rh.

I will be turning the lights from 250w to 600w tomorrow so lights on should see around 25 degrees and also introducing the tube heater at pot level. 

I have topped all plants last week and the 2 main kholas on each plant was topped again 3 days ago which I beleive will give me 4 mains but the branches below have came canopy level so I reacon around 6, 8 mains on each plant which is cracking stuff!

Tallest is 60cm 

Smallest is 50cm 

I'll update this once stretch is over. 

All is healthy and green I just need to make sure those temps go up tomorrow as that was a little lazy of me on my part. 

large.IMG_20191230_204433_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203444_compress64.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203426_compress40.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203431_compress14.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_204331_compress57.jpg

That's the new filter alot bigger than the last. 

And this is the runt, it seems to be growing fine and the stem is thickening too but the leaves are looking weird as fk. Hope the bud from this is fine, I only ran this as I want to experiment with the runt. large.IMG_20191230_203400_compress94.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203403_compress92.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203416_compress90.jpg

And these pics are the topping I've done 

large.IMG_20191230_203335_compress8.jpglarge.IMG_20191230_203322_compress10.jpg

I'll be updating the diary weekly now we are in flower. Peace out 

• Like 4

All going well today, day temp is up to 23 degrees, night temp at 18 still, rh is 60% but dehumidifier going in at week 3 flower.

Think it's day 5 or 6 flower but I'm going to refer to Saturday night as the start of a new week and towards the end of the grow I'll call it by what day flower it is.

Caught 2 small black flies, these looks the same bugs as I had in my SDG grow diary.
Stuck around for 20 minutes to catch the 2 on a sticky pad and a 3rd came along so I caught 2 on the trap and wrapped the sticky trap around the trunk.

Hate bugs!!!

large.IMG_20200104_202329_compress76.jpglarge.IMG_20200104_202216_compress11.jpglarge.IMG_20200104_201018_compress87.jpglarge.IMG_20200104_201439_compress73.jpglarge.IMG_20200104_202339_compress39.jpglarge.IMG_20200104_201019_compress43.jpg

The runt is the bottom left in the group, I took an individual shot of that to show it still throwing some funky soft looking floppy leaves.. But still growing strong. Not able to identify the sex yet as no pistils or no balls. 

• Like 5

@Leafneck wow bud they have stretched ant they, my scrog screen is defiantly going in tomorrow lol I haven't got enough head room at one end of my room to grow them normal style if they shoot up like that 

keep up the good work 

take care 

• Like 2