Light schedule - 18/6

Nutrients - Canna A+B, rhizotoinic 

Ec - 0.8-1.0 

Ph - 5.8

Temp Lights on - 25-28

Temp Lights off - 18-20

R/h - 60-75%

Water temp - 21 degrees 

Quick update nothing's changed really apart from the growth of these babies is unbelievable !! Im super happy with them I'm going to give them until next Saturday the 7th before I pot them up into there final pots and move them into the grow room 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

These photos were taken the minute the light came on hence the temperature been only 18 degrees  

still spraying with plant magic evolution Spray 2-3 times a day 

until next update peace out 

A nice bit of steady growth over the last week  ;)

The tube heater is definitely helping and 15l fabric pots will be perfect finish pots for these girl's  :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Day 24 pre veg 

Tent - 3ftx2ftx2ft

Light - 2 ft 4 tube 96w prop light

Light schedule - 18/6

Nutrients - Canna A+B, rhizotoinic 

Ec - 0.8-1.0 

Ph - 5.8

Temp Lights on - 25-28

Temp Lights off - 18-20

R/h - 60-75%

Water temp - 21 degrees 

Think my plants are showing the early stages of calcium deficiency I will give them a dose of calmag in the next feed I'm planning on potting them up on Saturday and moving them into the grow room 

I still need to build the scrog screen yet but it will be a while before its needed I think 

until next time 

peace out 

• Like 2

Id say its time for more light.

the extra wattage will also help with temps in there. 

they ae looking good so far. im waiting for some of these criticals to land for my next grow. they are a solid strain, and you wont be disappointed. 

Critical Jack is another good one, really under rated, I don't know why there aren't more critical jack grows, but there you go.

• Like 5

@bigbadbillybob the temps are low as the light has just come on but I agree there ready for more light and bigger pots. 

If this scrog works out well I'm going to try critical jack next time as I hear they are suited to scrog style growing I think that's the way I'll be growing in the future if it's as good as people say it it 

peace out 

• Like 3

Should be a big yielding crop, 300watts per plant, i've only followed an led diary on these should be interesting the difference. 

• Like 4

Mine too will be going to the bigger room over the next couple days and going into the finals under a 250w hps for remaining weeks of veg. 

When I get to about day 20 veg, I spray with evo, the next day some water then the next day nothing, then repeat untill I flip buddy. 

Looking good.. Update when you've potted up 

• Like 4

@Leafneck how's if going buddy hope your well ?

Do you still spray with evolution when they are under the hps while lights are on or wait till lights out? 

I'm going for some bags of coco this morning so by this afternoon everything will be repotted and in there new homes, my Wilma delivery system hasn't arrived yet so I will just have to hand water them until it arrives, I will still get everything in place and setup ready 

until next peace out buddy 

• Like 2

All good bro, Mrs did a grand job looking after the girls while I was working away from Monday. 

I keep a big distance between plants and hps in veg and make sure my hand can sit at top of canopy for a minute with next to no heat but it will probably be best to spray about an hour before lights out? 

I was reading a Foliation spray topic on here in the week and it said feeding through leaves can block some pours (can't remember the name they used) and stops that plant breathing or respiring.. 

That sounds like a 5 year wrote that paragraph above lol, I'll see what I dig out later but I remember you saying the bottle recommends once a week so I assumed there was some truth in there somewhere so the above, evo, water, break method is what I'm going to stick to at around day 21. 

My plants and yours both responded very well to the 1st 20 days of spraying evo all over them each day didn't they. 

Sorry to go on lol, look forward to the update mate

• Like 2

On 06/12/2019 at 0:54 PM, Budmaster66 said:

@bigbadbillybob the temps are low as the light has just come on but I agree there ready for more light and bigger pots. 

If this scrog works out well I'm going to try critical jack next time as I hear they are suited to scrog style growing I think that's the way I'll be growing in the future if it's as good as people say it it 

peace out 

By the sound of things a potting up is in the not to distant future  ;)

Time to give the ladies some room to spread those roots out  :)

When do you plan on giving these girl's the full power available mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Day 1 veg (33 days of pre veg) 

Room - 10ftx6ft groom 

Light - 4 X 600w hps (set to 250w)

Bulb - power plant mh super veg 

Light schedule - 18/6

Nutrients - Canna A+B,  rhizotoinic , cannazyme 

Ec - 1.2-1.4

Ph - 5.8

Temp Lights on - 27

Temp Lights off - 20

R/h - 40%

Water temp - 21 degrees 

sorry i haven't done any update for a few days we have had a few family troubles in the last week or so with me having to be away from home for few days leaving the wife to struggle on one her own, these plants have only had water for the last 3/4 feeds which I think is  obvious to see lol but I have got them potted up today and moved into there new home hopefully they will come round within a few days and bounce back fingers crossed 

i havent used the dripper system yet as it hasn't arrived yet (buying a new one) but I like the idea of hand feeding and using the water res as a run off tray I do prefer hand feeding if I'm honest 

the white object is a cardboard cover I've made out of a screw box lit and duct tape to shade the light/temp/Rh sensor from my enviro controller 

my rh is very low at 40% I will be ordering a humidifier this week which I will run off my gas enviro controller 

until next time 

peace out 

Edited by Budmaster66
  • Like 2

I know these questions will have been asked 100's of times before lol but I'm new to scrog so go gentle on me 

Do I need to top these plants ? 

Distance between top of pot and screen ?

Do I fill the screen till its full then switch to 12/12 or fill to 70/80% then flip and continue to tuck till stretch finishes ?

When do I clean up and remove everything under the screen ?

Do I defoliate if so when ? 

Any help and advice is much appreciated 

thanks 

• Like 4

large.20190608_175039_compress49.jpg

Little heads up mate, I used jubalee clips on the 13mm pipe work as I had a hose disconnect while I was working away on my 1st grow and very nearly lost half my crop. Just don't over tighten the clips tho as it makes it hard to disconnect pipework to clean it once grows done. 

Might be worth getting a metre or 2 of new flexible pvc hose aswell as this stuff might be a little hard to clamp. Just double check it's 13mm, it's been a while since I bourght it now. large.20190608_170048_compress3.jpg

Anyway that's the damage, made a full recovery luckily. 

large.1550522273808106.jpglarge.1550522273279424.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Budmaster66 said:

I know these questions will have been asked 100's of times before lol but I'm new to scrog so go gentle on me 

Do I need to top these plants ? 

Distance between top of pot and screen ?

Do I fill the screen till its full then switch to 12/12 or fill to 70/80% then flip and continue to tuck till stretch finishes ?

When do I clean up and remove everything under the screen ?

Do I defoliate if so when ? 

Any help and advice is much appreciated 

thanks 

You don't need to top. In my opinion it definitely helps in a scrog though. Just bending will probably fill a net pretty fast but will be less bud sites in the end.

Distance between top of pot and net I'd aim for 8" 10 at a push shorter is better.

Filling the net depends on strain if you not grown it before I'd go for maybe 70% of the net before flip. ( or seek information in diaries etc about how the strain behaves) same goes for training after the flip some strains will need tucking for longer than others.

I took a swing and a miss on my current kind of scrog didn't tuck for long enough and she's about 4" taller then I was aiming for now. You don't want to tuck until the stretch finishes you use the stretch to create them big colas all over the net.  Tuck for maybe 7-10 days longer for some it's very strain dependent indicas stretch less generally, and then you let them grow up for the rest of the stretch. I aim for big colas 14" + but I think generally people go for about 12" above the net by end of stretch.

I'm not gonna touch defoliating because mixed views on it and I really don't know I only take away what I think is going to be a problem blocking new growth airflow etc. I wouldn't chop anything after 2 weeks of 12/12 But I try to lollipop underneath the net as best I can before I flip anyway. And then catch any stragglers I missed in first week.

Check out "LBH famous scrog tutorial" fantastic guide for you.

• Like 5