First Loft Build

lovedovegeneration

22 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Don't forget fire safety. 

Smoke alarms inside and outside the groom and an auto powder fire extinguisher to hang above the lights. 

Make sure you can detect smoke in the flu. 

Cheers Man, going for the those ball shaped ones that sit above the lights and switch gear/controller etc, Only a tenner each, cheap insurance...

Edited by lovedovegeneration
  • Like 1

BTW, I'm a total newbie and think I may have sounded a bit authorative in my post, definitely not trying to be a smart ass. 

I don't know if you saw this thread a few days ago but it scared my trouserdoodles off me me. 

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

BTW, I'm a total newbie and think I may have sounded a bit authorative in my post, definitely not trying to be a smart ass. 

I don't know if you saw this thread a few days ago but it scared my trouserdoodles off me me. 

Not at all mate, people can overlook these things, any advise is welcome. I'll have a read of that, I'm always thinking about ways to make it as safe as poss, I've ordered 3 of those 'ball' type ones to go above the lights and ballasts, also got 2 fire alarms. I may add a couple of ip cams as well

Edited by lovedovegeneration
  • Like 1

Looking good mate. I'm half way through my first loft grow and have just got some ip cams off of the 'popular auction site' for 12 quid ish each. They are well worth it, download an app called v380 and run all of your cams through that from your phone. They even have speakers built in so you can talk to your plants if that's your thing ;):)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Farmer Fett said:

Looking good mate. I'm half way through my first loft grow and have just got some ip cams off of the 'popular auction site' for 12 quid ish each. They are well worth it, download an app called v380 and run all of your cams through that from your phone. They even have speakers built in so you can talk to your plants if that's your thing ;):)

Cheers man, just bought one. I can only call in the odd night so knowing the lights are on and nothing has failed will be handy.

• Like 2