Recommendation required please

Tony K

23 hours ago, Tony K said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark,

It's been a while since your replies and there has been a

slight change of plan. I’m now down to one tent (1.2 x 1.2m) and a limited timescale!

Due to some future commitments, I’ve got exactly 15 weeks before I have to have the buds in jars with the tent down and packed away. This is the only opportunity I’ve got for a while and the jars are running low.

So in that time I’d like to be able to grow a minimum of about 6oz of bud.

- ideally something with a sativa bias.

Do you have a couple of suggestions you could offer? I’m a beginner with two troublesome grows under my belt - both autos. This time, I’d prefer the flexibility a photo brings, but I recognise that as time is a short an auto might be the best/only choice.

It’ll be a soil grow. I’m intending switching from what I used on my two previous grows (Allmix and BioBizz nutes). This time I intend to use Plant Magic and Old Timers. (unless recommended otherwise!)

So if you could offer a little expert advice on strain choice. I'd appreciate it!

Tony.

Blue Kush

Diesel 

DinaChem 

These 3 could all work mate and will easily be finished in 60-65 days max. So around 9 weeks. Which would give you a 3-4 week veg and 10-14 day's to dry  ;)

With that said I'm still leaning more towards Critical+/Critical+2.0 or our Industrial plant which would give you an extra week to play with ;)

Let us know what you decide my friend  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

On 01/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, michaeldbc said:

Maybe up your plant count with whatever strain you choose and do 12/12 from seed? Or 2 weeks 24hours then flip something like that to keep the time down a little.

Thanks for the Moby Dick recommendation. Today I have read through a few diaries and it seems it could be a suitable candidate for a beginner and the 12/12 from seed thing is something I'd read about when looking into keeping size down when growing pure sativas.

I'm a bit cautious about having more than 4 plants. Due to my circumstances, things would get very complicated very quickly if I ever got busted so I need to keep everything very clearly at 'hobby' level. It's one of the reasons I changed my plans from 8 plants to 4. 

On that I'll say no more...

8 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

still leaning more towards Critical+/Critical+2.0 or our Industrial plant

Thanks for that, I did further reading after your initial suggestion and I'd prefer something a little less indica leaning - which leads onto...

8 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Blue Kush

Diesel 

DinaChem

Thanks for these recs'. I've done some reading today and I'm 99% sure I'll be opting for a pair of Blue Kush and 2x Diesel.

Time-wise it will be tight so I might have to keep the veg down to a couple of weeks (depending on how quickly I can get things together).

Thanks to those who have made recommendations. They all seem good choices, but on this occasion I think I'll go with what the breeder recommends !

Cheers,

Tony.

Edited by Tony K
  • Like 2

On 03/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, Tony K said:

Thanks.

Judging by my previous efforts, I'll probably need it.

Why don't you get a diary up on UK420 mate?

You'll get a ton of help if needed  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Why don't you get a diary up on UK420 mate?

Stay tuned!

Last night, one went under a 125 CFL and when the other three break the surface I will be starting a diary in the Dinafem section. Up to now all I've got is photos of mud in pots.

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You'll get a ton of help if needed 

That will be very welcome and very likely required!

Thanks for your interest Mark.

Tony.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 11:05 PM, edwardio said:

Just finished harvesting multiple Dinafem strains and have just started my critical 2.0 looking good....

That's what I like to hear  ;)

Good luck with your Critical+2.0 grow mate :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1