Cream of the Crop - October 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2019  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

olac with slurricane. love those colours.

my first post in years i think. first joined back in 06'

still smokin'

hi everyone

• Like 6

Great selection as ever. Had to go with SubSpecies - producing an outdoor plant that looks that good after this year is a proper achievement.

• Like 3

is it getting more about the quality pictures or the quality bud ? or both ?  mm

Edited by The Budmeister
  • Like 1

On 24/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, The Budmeister said:

is it getting more about the quality pictures or the quality bud ? or both ?  mm

I would think both, because without both there would be no posts. But seriously a good photo will show a nice bud just as as much as a shit bud so yeah as close to perfection as the member can do should be the winner. All fair really, look at the winner this month and work out which of which made it a winner. Only thing I can say about the competition is that when someone wins that month they really should not be able to win the next month, should be a period where that cant happen.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

I would think both, because without both there would be no posts. But seriously a good photo will show a nice bud just as as much as a shit bud so yeah as close to perfection as the member can do should be the winner. All fair really, look at the winner this month and work out which of which made it a winner. Only thing I can say about the competition is that when someone wins that month they really should not be able to win the next month, should be a period where that cant happen.

Toke...

I totally agree, I voted for @SubSpecies cos that is an Impressive outdoor beast of a plant! Well done mate!

• Like 4