Cream of the Crop - October 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2019  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 186th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of November

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

Smokebelch - Pineapple Skunk (Smelly version)

large.P1250330.jpg.fd447e62822e1e3e06b7c

SubSpecies - Blue Cheese Outdoors UK

large.rsz_n8_photo4624.jpg.a899b1eed0e34

icki - brainless yellow 'blob' Purple Punch 2.0

large.fullsizeoutput_59b.jpeg.d08984c11e

Sargares - Stardawg

large.IMG-20191024-WA0014.jpg.a9035c0457

2Fat2EatThat - OGKZ

large.1571850244571_compress76.jpg.f8130

OLaC - slurricane

large.SLURRICANE_.jpg.6beecd90f9c0a9a554

FARMER G - Footloose

large_088.jpg.67aff461e5a4f8fe30db25125d

@Smokebelch @SubSpecies  @icki @Sargares @2Fat2EatThat @OLaC @FARMER G

• Like 14

A lovely surprise this morning to see me included in the nominations thanks J and team :)

Will have a proper look when home from work to see who I'm voting for ..well done all nominated :yep:

Farmer G 

• Like 5

Thanks for the nomination for my Smelly Skunk folks.

There are some cracking shots in here as usual and this month I am voting for the Slurricane, it’s a beautiful photograph of a colourful and frosty flower.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 5

Alright Uk420,

Another month with some stunning entry’s, it’s a bit of a tough choice this month for me, but I have decided to go with @FarmerG and his footloose, something about it was just drawing me in, I can’t quite put my finger on it, also well done to everyone who got nominated.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 4

As above really hard this month indeed...it was a toss up between the pineapple the outdoor blue cheese or the slurrican for me but in end went for the Outdoor shot :yep:

Good luck all 

Farmer G 

• Like 4

I'm touched! What a joy, i couldn't believe it when i saw my name :yahoo: and im 2nd too!! MASSIVE THANKS to all you wonderful people in this great community! and for all your support and fun times along the way... :cheers:

All your comments are highly respected, thank you kindly  :yinyang:

Good luck to all the beautiful nominated entries for October's Cream of the Crop!! (feels like High Times Cannabis Cup, what a buzz!)

One Love (People Get Ready)

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 5