HELP

Albie

27 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

As long as the photo size is 1mb or less UK420 will alow it, so when it says about the image 'size' it really means MB size and not the resolution size, an app should do the trick on mobile :yep: Im on PC and use Picresize . com and resize one photo at a time and set the box 'JPG Max Filesize: (Optional)' to 999 kilobytes, also i set the option 'no change' in image size/resolution where it would say 50% smaller, lastly i set the option 'JPG Quality' to 'Best'. Upload photo, save it, done :yinyang:

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go tomorrow 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, JJJ said:

Can't answer all your questions mate with such limited information but don't be concerned with the above statement.  Plants don't get 48 hrs of darkness in nature, do they?

Yeah, that was my thoughts,

On 10/29/2019 at 4:39 PM, ineedofusername said:

What light is growing this if in a shed do you need to worry about smell??

They are 4ft leds, very bright , 

1 hour ago, SubSpecies said:

Bless bro! Are you on computer or phone? I can help with computer but i don't do smart phones.
Chop the trunk my friend, leave the roots in the soil to avoid all the mess it will make. It may be easier to hang individual branches rather than the whole plant, be sure to have a fan blowing moving the air but not blowing on the herb. I enjoy pulling out the roots after chopping the plant to see how complex they formed.
How would you say she smells if its possible to describe the smell?
It sounds like she is struggling to mature properly if she still actually alive, it's too late in the year now sadly, but you are doing your best in keeping her warm bless :yinyang: But it should be safe to say she can be chopped, i doubt much growth if any will be happening now. Enjoy the harvest my friend. If you nedd any more advice just ask away :yep:

One Love :yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Thanks for that, mate, I'm on the phone, but yes I think you are right, ill go for the chop tomorow, then just hang the branches.

• Like 1