HELP

Albie

Hi guys just a newbie here, wanting some advice,

I acquired some seeds in a wrap I was given in Ghana about 2 years ago, and got one of them away outside about six months ago moved it into the shed (greenhouse only 4x6 and full of tomatoes ect ) and it grew to about 6 ft so snipped the top of now its in the Gh but is filling it up, its flowering but to be honest gents I dont have a clue what I have to do next. I'll try and get some photo's on here, and any help would be realy appreciated. 

How do I get photo's in the post.

• Like 1

Here's a lil guide on how to upload pikkies:

I guess by now you'd need to either bring your plant indoors, or provide it with some sort of heating as I'd imagine it must get cold in a shed? Are you monitoring temps / rh in there?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JJJ said:

I think he mentioned it's in the greenhouse fellas.  Put a heater in there.

Hi there, thats correct its in my GH  now and I've just put a heater in there just to keep the chill off, but I've noticed the lower branch buds are not as far on as the top one's, and do i stop feeding it now, plus on utube they say you have to keep it in complete darkness for 48 hours before harvesting, is that correct, I dont have any resin on any of the buds yet. The photos I took are to big to download so tomorrow I will take some lower resolution ones.

4 hours ago, unity said:

I guess by now you'd need to either bring your plant indoors, or provide it with some sort of heating as I'd imagine it must get cold in a shed? Are you monitoring temps / rh in there?

HI the plants in the GH now,

3 minutes ago, Albie said:

plus on utube they say you have to keep it in complete darkness for 48 hours before harvesting, is that correct

Can't answer all your questions mate with such limited information but don't be concerned with the above statement.  Plants don't get 48 hrs of darkness in nature, do they?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ineedofusername said:

What light is growing this if in a shed do you need to worry about smell??

Hahahahahaha, sorry for laughing but my garden been smelling like a pot farm all summer, with neighbours bordering all sides, and one of them has just retired as a DI in the police, so inbetween feeling like a father with a new born and an amature gardener, I've been litterly crapping myself, but hey life on the edge keeps you on your toes. 

The shed actually has large windows is panneled out and is my self built man shed.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, unity said:

Thanks for the help I've just took some more lower resolution photos so will try again 

• 4 weeks later...

Please don't give up on those photo's bro, i would really really love to see that Motherland herb growing in the UK. Ghana hey? How very special and exciting! Very Sativa dominant plant im sure.  Hope its working out for you!

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:48 PM, SubSpecies said:

Please don't give up on those photo's bro, i would really really love to see that Motherland herb growing in the UK. Ghana hey? How very special and exciting! Very Sativa dominant plant im sure.  Hope its working out for you!

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Well I can't seem to get my photo's down to an acceptable size , but I took the top of her because she was to big for my greenhouse, dried the buds out and it came to 3oz , the lower and bigger part of the plant is now in my shed with a heater going on thermo and daylight leds giving it 12hours a day fake sunshine, I think its run its course now and needs to be pulled, and this is the next problem, do I pull it by the roots and hang it upside down or do I cut the trunk at soil level and hang upside down. 

On 10/29/2019 at 6:18 PM, JJJ said:

I think he mentioned it's in the greenhouse fellas.  Put a heater in there.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, unity said:

1 minute ago, Albie said:

Well I can't seem to get my photo's down to an acceptable size , but I took the top of her because she was to big for my greenhouse, dried the buds out and it came to 3oz , the lower and bigger part of the plant is now in my shed with a heater going on thermo and daylight leds giving it 12hours a day fake sunshine, I think its run its course now and needs to be pulled, and this is the next problem, do I pull it by the roots and hang it upside down or do I cut the trunk at soil level and hang upside down. 

My shed is a timber manshed with insulation and timber clad inside. 

If your on mobile get an app that resizes your images that’s what I’ve done on my phone, iPhone and in the AppStore search image size and it’s the 2nd one

thats if your on mobile and have a iphone lol

• Like 1

Bless bro! Are you on computer or phone? I can help with computer but i don't do smart phones.
Chop the trunk my friend, leave the roots in the soil to avoid all the mess it will make. It may be easier to hang individual branches rather than the whole plant, be sure to have a fan blowing moving the air but not blowing on the herb. I enjoy pulling out the roots after chopping the plant to see how complex they formed.
How would you say she smells if its possible to describe the smell?
It sounds like she is struggling to mature properly if she still actually alive, it's too late in the year now sadly, but you are doing your best in keeping her warm bless :yinyang: But it should be safe to say she can be chopped, i doubt much growth if any will be happening now. Enjoy the harvest my friend. If you nedd any more advice just ask away :yep:

One Love :yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, _Jamie_ said:

If your on mobile get an app that resizes your images that’s what I’ve done on my phone, iPhone and in the AppStore search image size and it’s the 2nd one

thats if your on mobile and have a iphone lol

As long as the photo size is 1mb or less UK420 will alow it, so when it says about the image 'size' it really means MB size and not the resolution size, an app should do the trick on mobile :yep: Im on PC and use Picresize . com and resize one photo at a time and set the box 'JPG Max Filesize: (Optional)' to 999 kilobytes, also i set the option 'no change' in image size/resolution where it would say 50% smaller, lastly i set the option 'JPG Quality' to 'Best'. Upload photo, save it, done :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies