Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off :-: Gorillas and Cookies a winning combo???

ineedofusername

@FatBoy77 Also, Sorry to hear about your struggles. I'll leave the I hope the ganja helps you part this time. If you don't mind I declare you helped judging by diaries. :D

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ineedofusername said:

@highway_017 and @2Fat2EatThat thanks and yeah these plants are a life saver in more than one way love growing them and will try and maintain the updates so far impressed with both intense and dinafem so should be a great grow. 

Try set a date. Like every fortnight. Gives you something to look forwad if your like me. :yep:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, highway_017 said:

@FatBoy77 Also, Sorry to hear about your struggles. I'll leave the I hope the ganja helps you part this time. If you don't mind I declare you helped judging by diaries. :D

Thanks man but I've emerged from the darkness, big chufty grin plastered on my boat today. 

What have you been judging? Bit lost with the last sentence. Either way, glad I helped. 

57 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

Thanks man but I've emerged from the darkness, big chufty grin plastered on my boat today. 

What have you been judging? Bit lost with the last sentence. Either way, glad I helped. 

lol sorry was a bit stoned.. I meant I hope the ganja is helping but judging by some pictures I had seen. Think it was you anyway. 

That's brilliant your feeling better now. 

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 6:39 PM, ineedofusername said:

Have only used the root stim and granuals so far as potting on and the seem happy. 

Have filled their bed with bnq verve compost (only thing I could get). Health both physical and mental hasn’t been good so haven’t kept track of much yet but they are looking good and will let pictures speak my words. large.24E02C92-69DF-4055-B003-A566D80981AB.jpeg

flower bed all prepped 

large.710712F3-0EE0-4068-9974-C363A73CCB67.jpeg

cookies at the back gorillas to the front. 
large.83483E40-A0D0-437A-83C4-77B2005BFA6F.jpeg

granuals down the holes

large.CB081DE9-471F-436E-BBB9-8A80634DFD59.jpeg

roots looking ok :hippy:

large.5452BE45-400B-4916-A456-A05E0C2E64BF.jpeg

All bedded down 

Potted up, looking healthy and ready for the next phase where we will see a massive growth explosion  ;)

Considering only 2 parts of the feed are being used(so far) they look bang on track  :yep:

Keep the updates coming buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

On 24/11/2019 at 4:36 PM, ineedofusername said:

Well after almost dying cutting down one plant a bit of scissor hash and was able to take a few more photos. 
large.7279640A-1100-4211-8CE3-C79DB957D1C4.jpeglarge.0955FA6E-9354-4DB2-B3BB-0ACB18F2D60D.jpeglarge.5ABBDD15-983C-425F-98AE-A666A3CC6D0B.jpeg

That is a grow bed your using, correct mate?

How much medium total?

Thanks buddy  :yep:

Mark..

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

That is a grow bed your using, correct mate?

How much medium total?

Thanks buddy  :yep:

Mark..

The total bed volume is about 150l this is only one end of the bed so about 75l. 

• Like 2

Also just watered with 3ml rootstim 2ml grow have also used the nutrients on the other side of bed and they are loving the intense nutrients so far I’m a big fan keep on going back to biobiz but have a feeling this will change also love the bottles so easy to add the right amount :bong:  As they get going a bit more and I get through cutting up my ready plants I will spend a bit more on the diary will be doing some lst to these to fill the space trying out a new idea so watch this space lol

• Like 3

On 26/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, ineedofusername said:

The total bed volume is about 150l this is only one end of the bed so about 75l. 

Thanks for the added info dude ;)

Mark..

Well it’s been awhile since I updated still struggling with health so just making sure the plants stay alive rather than update here so sorry but have started doing a bit of training on the plants as this tent is only 1.5m high so with the bed filter and lights it gets a bit tight. The nutrients are great have upped the feed a bit and the boost it’s given all the plants has been good the neighbouring plants have exploded as they are sharing the feed as it’s one bed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ineedofusername said:

large.08608A7A-601D-4B0B-A182-A7C0EC494628.jpeg

here they are :pitchfork:

Nice bit of training work going on in here  ;)

Rest up mate and get better soon :yep:

Mark..