Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off :-: Gorillas and Cookies a winning combo???

ineedofusername

large.0BE1F900-E0CC-4667-9901-C3012B6C972E.jpeg

Already a winner with all this great free stuff and then along came the seeds :hippy:

large.CAFE1AB8-102E-4509-A1DD-BDB7241B8552.jpeg

This is going to be a basic soil grow under a 600w hps. I will be growing 2 of each Quick Gorilla and Blueberry Cookies. Only just got the seeds so will be putting two of each into soak soon. So let the fun begin. Like I’ve already said already feel like a winner just with the supplied seeds and nutrients but will still be trying my best and watching others with interest :bong:

• Like 9

SPLISH SPLASH THEY ARE HAVING A BATH

large.8671A90D-4BB5-4487-AB16-D8C1822C7E71.jpeg

and they are off in time for the 1st November deadline hoping to keep on top of updates beginning is boring so will try and make sure by the new year these babies are making lots of bud:smokin:

• Like 6

Always on hand if you need me brother only ever a pm away :yes:

Thanks for getting a diary up and running mate and best of luck in the competition 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ineedofusername said:

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt thanks to both of you for this chance after a very difficult year loosing my mum and bitch of a wife leaving shortly after glad to have something to concentrate on :skin_up:

That's brutal mate sorry to hear that. Too often this happens. Men work all their life for their woman who then leaves. anyway man. Nice start. will be popping in now and then. Happy growing. :yep:

• Like 2

@ineedofusername great to see another diary kick off.

I've recently returned to growing after some major detours in lifes road and although getting back in the swing of growing was tough to start with, re-learning some basics and routines, its the best thing I could have done.

I hope you kick this comps arse and get some damn good smoke out of it to,best of luck mate.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, seb88 said:

Good luck with the grow bud!

There's not a Nov 1st deadline is there? I wasn't planning on starting for another 6 weeks :unsure:

Sure there was something about starting a diary by the 1 November but assume as long a grow is done by end date it will be all good. 

was that your 420 post :skin_up:

Edited by ineedofusername
  • Like 3

I've just gone back to check the original post and it does mention the comp starts on 1st but I don't think you need your diary up by then, phew!

See you in 6 weeks :B):

• Like 2

On 31/10/2019 at 10:27 PM, Amnesia said:

All the best with the grow @ineedofusername I like the pots. :yep:

Thanks well worth it a few quid and I don’t get things mixed up masking tape and biro has nothing on a decal lol

• Like 1