CBDbudd

34 minutes ago, CBDbudd said:

@Oliffe that purple 1 looks lovely!! Thanks for the pics... how big is the purple 1? I was it as hidden and discreet as possible

I grew 3 Pink Kush CBD and they varied in height from 40cm to 80cm. They averaged 25 gram per plant dried. They took 90 days from seed to harvest. They smell nice but not overpowering so neighbours won’t even notice

On 19/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, CBDbudd said:

@Oliffe only 25g per plant? Anyway of bulking the yield? I’ll only be aiming at 1 harvest a year.

Ha ha yes I’m sure there are plenty on here who could ......but alas, not I. But realistically you’d need different strains or photoperiods for bigger yields.

25g of premium CBD ain’t too bad though. I make capsules, balm and oil out my homegrown CBD bud. 25 grams goes a long way.

1 hour ago, Oliffe said:

Ha ha yes I’m sure there are plenty on here who could ......but alas, not I. But realistically you’d need different strains or photoperiods for bigger yields.

25g of premium CBD ain’t too bad though. I make capsules, balm and oil out my homegrown CBD bud. 25 grams goes a long way.

I suppose, at the moment I’m buying CBD bud from a company I found online (all legit, thoroughly been researched) and I’m going through half a gram a day, with 5 drops of oil, so 25g per plant should be sufficient enough.

I’ve done nothing but read since signing up and am learning so much! there are some very helpful people on here! I can’t wait to get it all started!

• Like 1