CBDbudd

Evening all, I’m trying to do as much research as I can before I start a grow.

i was wondering if anyone knows how to get a high CBD and very low THC plant. Do I have to get specific seeds? A certain method of growing?

my work industry is incredibly hot on drug testing but I take CBD for health issues and it helps, but it can be quite expensive and I’d like to have a go and growing my own

Howdy doodles dude.

After some reading it appears that it's all to do with the seeds / genetics? 

I'd love some confirmation from uk420 too on this subject. 

I too work in an industry that drug tests. 

I keep my toddlers pee in a bottle between my legs (fishing line). 

Only way to be 100% sure. 

If you don't have access to clean pee maybe try buying synthetic urine, yes it exists. 

But please, forum, what about the key to successful pure CBD cultivation??? 

• Like 1

Hello Ned,

i take only CBD mate so I should pass a drug test with no problem. Obviously growing my own I’d have to be 100% sure it’s ‘legal’ and I ain’t going to lose my licence.

so yeah if anyone could shine some light on this, that would be awesome!

hi bro and welcome to the forum :)

you are looking for a strain which has the high cbd low thc content many of our seed sponsors on here have a cbd section with specific high cbd strains and have a look at the likes of dinafem as they have a few different ones 

https://www.dinafem.org/en/cbd-cannabis-seeds/

have a look at cbd isolate and making your own coconut oil caplets in the interim whilst your plants and equipment are still in planning 

best of luck

matt

• Like 3

Hello Matt,

thanks for the reply mate, I stumbled across Dinafem browsing the net last night, they have 2 strains I’d possibly be comfortable having a go at (both under 1% THC)... do you know the difficulty of the grow where these strains are concerned? I’ll be looking to grow in a greenhouse, obviously as of next April/May but I am a complete novice!

32 minutes ago, CBDbudd said:

Hello Matt,

thanks for the reply mate, I stumbled across Dinafem browsing the net last night, they have 2 strains I’d possibly be comfortable having a go at (both under 1% THC)... do you know the difficulty of the grow where these strains are concerned? I’ll be looking to grow in a greenhouse, obviously as of next April/May but I am a complete novice!

hello mate. i can't really help you with that, but this chap definitely will @Dinafem-Mark.

best of luck with it all mate.

Hi @CBDbudd.. read an article from America a while back re. a school bus driver who lost his job after taking branded cbd oil.. seems even very low levels of thc found in industrial hemp can build up in your system over time and can cause a test failure.

The good news is that flax seeds contain cbd without any trace of thc.. this could be a better option for you if it works? Black pepper, dark chocolate, liverwort, and echinacea are also ways to legally upregulate your endocannabinoid system without risking a failed test.

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/20130205flax-seeds-contain-cbd/

:smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1

Wow I didn’t know that, I’ve read it CAN in rare occasions create a false positive, but apparently this is quite rare...

I’m quite happy to stay within the law in regards to THC levels, and if I fail the test so be it, I’ll see if I can fight the result (long shot I know). It helps with my symptoms and a much better choice that pharmaceuticals IMO. 

• Like 1

I've had very good experiences with most of the Dinafem CBD strains and would highly recommend them as a good place to start your quest. Top Genetics out of the Dinahouse!!

Try the Dinamed CBD they do an auto version too so you have good options, not done they Dinamed myself so can't comment on the actual strain itself but it comes from a good home.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pendog said:

I've had very good experiences with most of the Dinafem CBD strains and would highly recommend them as a good place to start your quest. Top Genetics out of the Dinahouse!!

Try the Dinamed CBD they do an auto version too so you have good options, not done they Dinamed myself so can't comment on the actual strain itself but it comes from a good home.

That was 1 of the 2 I was looking at, under 1% THC and a decent CBD content.

ive just had a delivery of some CBD bud and it smells amazing, if I can produce something similar I’d be very happy... 

you say youve had experience growing from Dinafem, was this indoors or out? I’m looking to do it in a greenhouse with a load of tomatoes, 1. Because I like tomatoes and 2. To mask the smell of the weed.

• Like 1

Plenty of people on here have run dinafem strains under glass, outdoors gorilla style and indoors buddy 

It's same as growing any other canna plants so choose a diary you like the look of and read through imatate it best you can bro then after that first one everything will be much clearer and you can then work our your own style and way 

Best of luck with your choices mate and if I can do anything to help just let me know 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CBDbudd said:

ive just had a delivery of some CBD bud and it smells amazing, if I can produce something similar I’d be very happy... 

you say youve had experience growing from Dinafem, was this indoors or out? I’m looking to do it in a greenhouse with a load of tomatoes, 1. Because I like tomatoes and 2. To mask the smell of the weed.

Mine have all been indoors so far, I'd love a greenhouse but I don't have one in my life yet. Not sure how well tomatoes will mask the smell but I like tomatoes too. Always thought I would hang plastic fake tomatoes off my plants to blend in a greenhouse.

I tend to go for a mixture of CBD and THC but have thought to do a pure CBD so will be interesting to see how yours turns out :-)

• Like 1

On 16/10/2019 at 10:39 AM, CBDbudd said:

This is Dinafem Dinamed CBD Plus in my greenhouse if it helps. Just got the one in there (topped twice and scrogged....sort of) and it has a couple more weeks to go yet. Smells lush

large.D6D0706A-4FB7-4D52-AFE4-23F24D86FD48.jpeglarge.84B0AE0C-6AB1-47E1-8971-66DCB5683031.jpeglarge.10FBDA79-01CB-44B2-AA23-7014C00A06B1.jpeg

the Dinamed CBD auto version however wasn’t great and I won’t grow it again. I much preferred Seedsman Pink Kush Auto (see below) which has the CBD:THC ratios you are after

large.D105DEF9-599D-40D9-9FEA-FD5BA1D9C62D.jpeglarge.6C9CDF5C-22A6-4565-AEFC-C41761D602B1.jpeg