Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

Just put the Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies on the scales and its coming in at 240grams of rock solid nugs. So not bad for a 2.5ft length x 2.5ft width x 1ft high scrog net under 240 watts until 3 weeks before harvest then I bumped the par up to 380 watts if I recall.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

@tokenroll very close to that magic g per watt ;)

An amazing result to conclude the final diary in the 1st Dinafem x Intense Nutrients grow off  :headbang:

@tokenroll Thanks for participating in this one mate, been a blast ;)

Stay tuned for the winner announcement :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

Quick Gorilla Buds on the scales no twigs and colas stripped down to nuggets and we are coming in at 238 grams

Ocean Grown Cookies on the scales and its coming in at 240gram

478 grams total from what fills one shelf. hehe so you can imagine what was pulled from two shelves.

Take care and it has been a pleasure.

Toke...

• Like 6

Well now what a surprise getting 1st amazing. Thanks to all at @Intense Nutrients @Dinafem-Mark @Joolz for making this competition possible and all the other members that took part or just followed along.

So on that note here is a little screen snippet of what im going for as for as seeds go and oh boy am I going to have fun with this selection over the next couple of years. I won't be germinating all the seeds only a couple from each 5 pack the rest well be set aside to share at some point.

As for nutrients im going to go with the Intense Nutrients 60/40 line as I plan on growing in 4 inch rockwool cubes and I reckon @Intense Nutrients Matt has steered me in the right direction between hydro and 60/40 nutes. Will be drip to waste and not recirculating to keep everything as clean or sterile as possible so it's 60/40. I will be using these nutrients in the HSO grow diaries and things should get exciting as the next few grows are going to be a challenge to do and something not seen on uk420 or any other site for that matter. 

I would like to also thank @diyleduk our site sponsor Adam for all he has did / still is / done not just for me but also for UK420 and it's members, a true gent with a heart of gold, his family for supporting him and steering him in the right direction not to mention the amazing service that he provides which is rare in this day and age.

So thank you everyone. Be safe be well.

Toke...

large.5ed8f427836a0_DinafemandIntenseNutrientsGrowOfffirstplaceseedorder.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

Congratulations and I'm sure you're going to be like a kid in a sweetshop and stuck for choice haha :) 

• Like 2

On 04/06/2020 at 6:56 PM, diyleduk said:

Youre going to have fun growing that lot mate. 

Congratulations :D

Maybe one day we will do Dinafem X @diyleduk:headbang:

Hmmm :g:

Mark..

• Like 4

@tokenroll Nice selection of genetics for your 1st place win :yep:

That should give us plenty of diaries in the coming months  ;)

Well done again mate :hippy:

Mark..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark would be an excellent xmas competition.

Toke...

Another Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off?

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark I will get the seed list typed out later and send you the details etc.

Thanks.

Toke...

Perfect  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2