Ocean Grown Cookies

The_Ibex

Day 21

3ml bloom

1.5ml grow

They’re each having about 1.8-2l every other day now. Temps are always no more than 26c on and 20c off. 
Now the stretch has finished the buds are really starting to form. Quite a lot of trichomes developing as well now.

@Dinafem-Mark I read on your website that they’re not heavy feeders so I laid off a bit to start with, just to weigh it up, and they was looking a bit pale. Now I’ve upped the feed they’re loving it and look at lot more happy.

Got three fans in there as well now which I think has made a difference circulating the air miles better. 

Really impressed so far with how they’re all developing. 

large.2FB96BC5-6195-4A89-94E8-E55D0DCC2CB3.jpeglarge.BE32FEFC-F4F6-479B-A739-10F4B76BE48A.jpeglarge.C974AB60-B913-453D-B1A8-21040E706D8E.jpeglarge.39308E12-E421-4D17-BD22-AFC75F18F6E5.jpeg 

• Like 7

On 16/10/2019 at 9:05 PM, KarlPilkington1 said:

I read on your website that they’re not heavy feeders so I laid off a bit to start with, just to weigh it up, and they was looking a bit pale. Now I’ve upped the feed they’re loving it and look at lot more happy.

Better to go in a little light with the feed buddy and increase as needed ;)

Sounds like you've hit the sweet spot  :yep:

Very impressed at how fast they are packing that weight on and crystal coverage is ramping up  :headbang:

Looking on track in here and thank you as always for the diary update  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

1 minute ago, KarlPilkington1 said:

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark I’ve just fed them now and they’ve swelled over night. Full of trichomes and they’re starting to get a really nice smell over past couple of days . 

Now that's feedback I love to hear ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is them a few days ago on

Day 44

Grow 2ml/l

Bloom 2ml/l

Started reducing the bloom feed now. Next feed will be 1.5ml/l. Got a great smell coming off them. A lot of purpling on the underside of leaves on maybe half the plants. Is that the Cookie side coming through or just the cooler temps at night? (19c) 

here’s some pics anyway 

large.5FF71AFD-9A40-43F2-A8CC-C47D263EC6BB.jpeg

large.52F8F7FA-A926-4AC2-9E74-6251B437461E.jpeglarge.A10548EF-3C75-40C5-A7F6-D63499A043F6.jpeglarge.24F44F26-A2C4-408B-AB59-442F01FCFF0C.jpeglarge.EFFD3F73-5874-424D-ACAB-C929C28D7BDE.jpeglarge.561BCC38-9BE5-479F-823E-9162C79C314E.jpeg

• Like 10

Hey Karl, I just grabbed a couple photos and uploaded them with this week's update, if you want to check that out. Mine was showing slight tints of purples on leaves last week... This week the purple is really coming out! 

Yours are looking really well, I'd say more swole than mine was on that day too! Mine are really packing some tight weight on now so buzzing to see how they are looking towards the end of the week. All the best bro

• Like 2

@Leafneck There’s maybe 3 of mine where all the leaves are purple. I can’t get in far enough to get a good pic. I’ll try tomorrow night just before the lights come on. Yours are looking really good mate. Not long on them now. Bet they’re  smelling good?

• Like 2

Ive given up with even trying to go in my room lol, im just going to be causing a mess if I try and go in for the sake of some pictures. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how your grow over the next 2 3 weeks! You've done really well. 

And yes they stink, like a fuel /doughy smell... Infact alot like a gorilla I did once but with a deep sweet scent. 

• Like 2