Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

@Celtic voyager   @Island Lifer   

Hi guys ,  if your worried by the pots waterlogging with the rain ,  get them off the deck and let it go through :yep:     Also gets a bit of air underneath them.  

Use timbers , bricks anything to get the arse of the pot off the deck ,  helps dry the pot quicker.   

Downside is making sure they dont blow over as not on the deck.   

• Like 4

22 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Celtic voyager   @Island Lifer   

Hi guys ,  if your worried by the pots waterlogging with the rain ,  get them off the deck and let it go through :yep:     Also gets a bit of air underneath them.  

Use timbers , bricks anything to get the arse of the pot off the deck ,  helps dry the pot quicker.   

Downside is making sure they dont blow over as not on the deck.   

My ladies are spoilt, outside when the sun shines, back into the conservatory when its raining and at night. My Royal Cookies Auto is in flower now and its looking great, possibly the healthiest looking Auto I've ever grown, I'm keen to get this femme fatale through to a glorious harvest :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Bugger

A strong wind kicked up in the middle of the night last, and snapped this girl, Northern Lights. 

She was starting to flower nicely as well.

I still hung her, just to save the bit of bud she had.

large.20230803_090853_copy_559x745.jpglarge.20230803_090905_copy_591x789.jpg

• Like 3

@Celtic voyager thanks dude. I don't really have much choice really. I do find that some strains aren't quite so keen on the small pot life. The fear of ending up with monsters like @latitude54  keeps me persevering as I do..... 

large.DSC_1143_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0318_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0317_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 13

Sweet Seeds Auto S.A.D.

Frosting up.

large.IMG20230809102243_copy_1843x2457.jpg

Seed Stockers White Widow Auto.

Not far off now....

large.IMG20230809103818_copy_1843x2457.jpglarge.IMG20230809103752_copy_1843x2457.jpg

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 13

Afternoon all..

Just a small update on my back garden adventure. 

In the small pots, blue cheese, planted on the 24th of July, hopefully they make it to flower 

The big girls are the my photos, I have them sheltered at the moment under the trees from the heavy winds and rain that's starting 

• Like 6