Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Just now, greengrocer93 said:

She is stinky alright and coming along fast can't wait to see the end result,and they are at my brothers house so no problem for me mate lol But he doesn't smoke and says he can smell it all night and all day will keep u updated

The flowering stage should be pretty rapid, not much stretch so most energy going into fattening buds hastily.  

Tell your bro I said sorry for any inconvenience lol  

Im sure the sight of mold free, easy to trim, dense indoor-like nugs in august will make up for it (even for a non-smoker).  Let me know, and I’ll add ‘high ornamental value’ to the description for next year :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

@Amarillo slim

Can't beat early easy to trim stinky outdoor flowers in August mate,and I know she is going to be beautiful to smoke,add that to the description now she is a winner great work :cowboy:

People are mad if they haven't got these in there collection!!!

• Like 5

large.20230708_144141_copy_697x930.jpglarge.20230708_144246_copy_571x761.jpglarge.20230708_144133_copy_563x751.jpglarge.20230708_144234_copy_589x785.jpglarge.20230708_144234_copy_589x785.jpg

afternoon all

thought id give a small update on the garden grow.

my photo got hammered with the weather, as well as the outdoor autos

indoors ones seem to be doing ok, in the small red and brown pots are photos, they seem to be thriving Hopefully theyll mature enough before winter. The outdoor autos are flowering nicely.  I hope the big girl pulls through i popped her into a 40lt pot this morning it shouldn't slow her down to much with tranplant shock large.20230708_144052_copy_557x742.jpg

• Like 11

Quick question 

Could I top the photos that I have in the little greenhouse, keep them small and bushy, and just grow them in there till they mature 

Or would I be better off leaving them as is, and pot them up for outdoors

• Like 1

large.20230710_175745_copy_556x742.jpgdecided today that itwas time to move these girls outdoors,  they were getting to big for my little greenhouse large.20230710_175343_copy_591x787.jpg

• Like 5

Decided to drop another blue cheese bean today, just to see how she goes this last in the season 

• Like 4

On 08/07/2023 at 5:39 PM, Celtic voyager said:

Quick question 

Could I top the photos that I have in the little greenhouse, keep them small and bushy, and just grow them in there till they mature 

Or would I be better off leaving them as is, and pot them up for outdoors

Mate if your expecting the fems to be capable of supporting and decent bounty i suggest leaving them in the open to let the laterals get weathered and bulk / strengthen up :yep:

I believe there was a couple of fems  grown in tunnel / g/h and sadly the broke limbs when placed outdoors :yep:      Au natural my friend :yep:

Edit to say sorry being ignorant !    Your plants looking good mate  ,  keep pushing on :yep:     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4

Nice work.

They'll love the bigger pots, they should take off now.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 2

Friend of asked me to look at two plants I gave him at the beginning of the season

A lot of it is gone with bud rot.

Shame large.20230712_181238_copy_570x761.jpglarge.20230712_181300_copy_649x865.jpg

• Like 3