Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

22 hours ago, KuJa said:

Hello you wonderful people.

Ive been sneaking outside during the night to see my baby in her full glory. I recon shes got until mid October until she's ripe and ready for chop!

large.rsz_120200927_223015.jpg.de542da58

She was topped once and aggressively LST to try and give an evenish canopy.

Hope everyone's having mold free harvests

Peace out :yinyang:

Mid October???  Jeez they look ready now, mine are miles behind this beauty!! :crybaby:

I'm looking at early February then if yours are anything to go by!

large.20200925_155000_compress22.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Sateeva said:

Mid October???  Jeez they look ready now, mine are miles behind this beauty!! :crybaby:

I'm looking at early February then if yours are anything to go by!

large.20200925_155000_compress22.jpg

lol depends what you're after man, I want this smoke to be on the side of couch lock so I need her to be fully cooked. I could take it down now but I feel I'll be missing out on size and potency and there's no budrot yet.

My general rule is first sign of brown pistils and wait 21 days. Get the old jewelers loop out and check for majority milky trichomes. You can definately harvest earlier than this though it will just be a more racy / stimulating high. 

• Like 5

My DFG... chopped a few of the large colas yesterday as I’ve noticed a lil bit of mold. Not sure it’s fully cooked 

large.CAD13416-CBB0-48AF-98EF-361A9F1278F0.jpeglarge.059DB6CC-D2E8-45E4-A3E4-889EFE260A72.jpeg

• Like 14

Yep full brown receded pistils, bit of purps and yellowing, she cooked, I don't understand what else you'd expect to confirm save a trich shot and if there's any auto in the gene pool, then it may not amber even if fully cooked.

On 01/08/2020 at 4:24 PM, Punta Roja said:

RGSC Auto Whitey Freeze with fish. Indica leaning?

1-DSCF2085.JPG

1-DSCF2082.JPG

1-DSCF2088.JPG

1-DSCF2116.JPG

RGSC Auto Whitey Freeze with no fish. Sativa leaning?

1-DSCF2079.JPG

1-DSCF2087.JPG

IMG_0416.jpg

1-DSCF2118.JPG

Amazing plants, sown 101 days before my birthday... it's my birthday tomorrow.

1-DSCF2099.JPG

Minimal mould, this is all I found from the two plants.

Planted out at 16 days into a hot bed.

The bed was a compost heap over the winter in which I added:

60l spent Biobizz Allmix

4KG 6X Rooster booster.

500g FBB.

150G Calcified seaweed.

500ml gone off Biobizz bloom.

250ml gone off Biobizz grow.

Say: 120 days x 2 visits at 500ml/visit = 120l Extract of Punts.(Urine).

Mackerel fillets 8" down buried under the bigger one. 

A steady build up of plant waste around the plants during the grow.

Ashes from six fires.

No other feed.

Heavy yielders.

Dense nugs.

100% cloudy trichs with a smattering of Amber.

Sticky as owt.

ATB

PR.

Where you get these seeds looks amazing .. how tall did they get?? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@Quimmy Real Gorilla seeds... they are a site sponsor.

Ordered there this year thank you will be interested in these they looks class how tall did they get as I am making something hidden in the garden 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@Quimmy 80 - 90cm.

Sorry for the influx in questions where they letting of much smell when growing and when roughly did u start germination.. I had such bad luck this year be nice to get a positive grow next year.. was ment to be a first time but didn't go well when would you say you can start autos 

On 10/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, Quimmy said:

Sorry for the influx in questions where they letting of much smell when growing and when roughly did u start germination.. I had such bad luck this year be nice to get a positive grow next year.. was ment to be a first time but didn't go well when would you say you can start autos 

I germ 50 days before the Solstice and usually crop 45-55 days after. Some reek and some don't depending on strain and pheno.

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 1

An aerial shot taken leaning out of a bedroom window...it's a G13 Purple Haze (I think)...this pic was taken less than an hour ago....I'm monitoring daily for bud rot and will chop if I notice any but ideally I'd like it to go for another week or so...

large.20201010_145136.jpg

• Like 16

A little update on my ikkle garden grow. She's definitely fattening up now even though I don't notice so much as I'm down there everyday!

She's starting to smell nice now almost a sickly sweet smell & not at all offensive! I honestly can't remember what SuperSkunk smelt like :eek:

large.20201010_171027_compress18.jpglarge.20201010_171004_compress40.jpglarge.20201010_170940_compress87.jpglarge.20201010_171209_compress66.jpglarge.20201010_171224_compress47.jpg

I'm soooo looking forward to tasting this but it's torture being pretty close but not quite!!

I can't believe how noidy I am about budrot too, I'd never really heard about it until I joined this forum & what with this being my first ever grow I keep trying to find any especially with a loop! Not sure I'd know what it looks like if I did have to be honest.  

• Like 8