Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Asha605 you are a ganja growing goddess the pics of your plants have been awesome some of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen I can almost taste them just looking at the pics great job growing and photographing 

• Like 4

Your welcome Asha605 just calling it how I see it supposed to be dry in bfe for the next couple weeks a stray shower here and there but should make for a good finish on the couple late finishers I still have out keep up the good and I am sure hard work moving those plants back and forth every day makes for some lovely plants 

• Like 1

@Asha605 Thanks for da Ganja :D I'd give the Thai Fighter a wrestling match any day, although im no match for the powers of the herb, im sure she would put me on my ass after a spliff!! She looks like a real warrior, bet she smell nice!
Things are looking nearly ready in your yard, i really hope you get the best weather to finish them off (same here, i still got several weeks to go 'booo'). Enjoy your Rosie Ganja :hippy: who needs real roses when you have herb that smells and tastes like roses, best get your favorite drink and candles out for that one, you lucky lady, sounds like the perfect romance :wub:  Spoil ya'self Ash, you deserve it girl for all the hard work and dedication you put in, 'Rasta' hats off too you :notworthy:

You got some top notch smokes this year. Respect!

Peace & Love

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

• Like 3

Hey at @SubSpecies.. thank you!

She smells like orange sherbet.. really nice!

Ohhh.. I got a few weeks to go too! I reckon mid October.. please sunshine come back!

Can’t wait to see that Jamaican beauty with all big buds! Supposed to be 50 day flower you said, innit? Is she as speedy as they claim? Sounds amazing!
So excite about the Rose! Grown a few crosses but never straight Rose Especial. Proper fussy plant and small buds but my goodness the smell!

:wub:

Good luck for the final stretch pal! Be great to see some photos!

:cheers:

• Like 3

@Asha605 WOW!! large.ras_wow.gifPOW!!large.ras_eek.gifIn your face Bobby-Dazzler bud!! It looks so real on my TV screen and is the size of my window in 4K large.ras_wow.gif ahhh jus wish i could pick it up and roll one!! It bloody stinks Ash, can smell it from here :toot:
Nuff Respect for the Bud innit :notworthy: does look very amazing!

Thank you kindly for your wonderful words :hug:Good luck to you too on the final stretch, bless :yinyang: Indeed Jamaican Dream should be 'choppable' after 42-45 days Eva Seed say, tink i did say 50 days, but to my joy by a few days i was wrong :rolleyes: End of October jobby, Crystal Candy even later (am nervous) JD smells like Jasmine or honeysuckle at the min, sweet floral kinda smell with that blatant old skool Sativa smell im used too, So happy Ash, i need to get some pics up to be honest coz she's changed alot since, flowers are densening up after the sun we all had, in her second week of flower she's now starting to get her 'speed on' by the look of it, am super worried about mold though...   'Time Will Tell - Bob Marley' :bong: Gonna be some super nice pics to come in the coming weeks. Lovely structure on her, haven't really thinned her out underneath either, she's pretty much a 100% natural Big Bush gyal lol Love my bushy Sensemilla :wub: Speaking of bush, iv got my Gorilla Red Madarine to chop in a week or two, she's lookin damn fine and smelling even finer, will get some pics up soonish.

Its mad you got orange sherbert smells, you got me tinking of my delicious Red Mandarine, really lovin the orange smell, its nice an different, gets my mouth watering pretty bad actually, im very fond of these sweet varieties.

@Punta Roja  i had the first whiff of Crystal Candy FV today, she's jus started small resin production, rubbed under nose and i could smell the faint richness of a candy shop, like when you open the door to the shop and all those crazy smells hit you in the face, so far so good.

Good nite all. May your herbs be with you large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

@Sateeva Looks like a little way to go bro, could be about 3-4 weeks, take a sample in a week or so, monitor the resin closly with a loupe to see when resin turns cloudy, perfect sample when milky. but in theory you can take a sample any time, but it is worth just hanging on, too early samples just don't taste of much, taste is too premature greeny, unless it's really potent smelling already, vaping some fresh herb is a great way to taste them turps properly if you got a vape, thats what i do. It's coming on man, your getting there my friend.

:yinyang: Peace & Love :bong:

• Like 6

Thought i'd post a cheeky little update as tingz are really intense outside today and tonite, wind is howling in the air someting proper.....

It's been raining Acorns too!  :yinyang:

large.rsz_dsc00311.jpg

But everyting is held in place nicely with serious boat rope.. Jamaican Dream (below) taking winds like a Don :pimp:

large.rsz_dsc00319.jpg

(below) The Midnite Monsters... buds everywhere large.ras_wow.gif (mostly Red Mandarine FV, Jamaican Dream is the bright white buds on the left)

large.rsz_dsc00314.jpg

Yardman Styleeeee large.ras_smileleaf.giflarge.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

• Like 13

Hello you wonderful people.

Ive been sneaking outside during the night to see my baby in her full glory. I recon shes got until mid October until she's ripe and ready for chop!

large.rsz_20200927_223044.jpg.38255f494f

Some of the pistils have just started turning brown and the calyxes are beginning to swell up. @panik RGSC Purplefreeze in a suntrap poly tunnel.

large.rsz_120200927_223015.jpg.de542da58

She was topped once and aggressively LST to try and give an evenish canopy.

Hope everyone's having mold free harvests

Peace out :yinyang:

• Like 18