Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

9 hours ago, spirit animal - slug said:

haven't grown in the garden for a few years now but when i did 

sensi shiva skunk,  did one of these each year for about three years usually got me through the majority of the year smoke wise with a cheeky indoor grow to fill in the gaps 

ZkRaZ9k.jpg

"Cheeky indoor grow".. looks like that was a pretty cheeky outdoor grow with some nice budlets peeking up over the fence!  As you say, fine when the neighbours were cool/unaware.   My neighbours are fine so far as I know but to avoid the classic shape yours has I topped and trained a S6 as an experiment and am pleased with the relatively stealthy appearance so far.  Will do an earlier plant-out and vigorous training of one next year, largely for the enjoyment of a project as a few autos in the greenhouse with a couple moved around the garden in pots to follow the sun (this year's are all jarred up now) have produced sufficient for me for the rest of the year. 

Here's the S6 which I've pictured in this thread a few weeks ago.  Now in early flower, no smell except a bit cheesy close up and only 70cm tall. Some of the lower fan leaves yellowing, lots of cooking apples bombing it from the overhanging tree (no damage to the plant so far) and the sweet peas looking a bit ropy but the S6 seems to be happy.  Young snails and, a surprise, woodlice seem to be nibbling the leaves.  Whether it will be happy for another 4-6 weeks with the risk of rot if the rain returns as the colitas swell we'll see, but I am pleased with its progress.

large.5f60fc3269693_S6laterearlyflower.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Asha605 said:

Hey @ocb.. thanks buddy! Still can’t believe how they turned out.. was expecting some wispy leafy affair!

Looks nice that bud.. proper frosty!

:toot:

What’s she smoke like?

I took the tops a while back and they had that classic metallic taste of nevilles haze and the buzz was very heady/ racey,  and crept up on me.. I took the bottoms last week and even though they had quite a bit longer, they don't seem as strong.. I Dunno, I've only had a couple of spliffs of the bottoms n it was just after it was dry too. Maybe it will be better with another week or two in a jar.. man I wish I lived near where ever you live so I could sample some of your sativas. That shit looks dank! Peace

• Like 1

Greetings all :yinyang:  Nice big update time on Jamaican Dream, Crystal Candy Fast Version, Red Mandarin Fast Version.

Incredible vigorous growth this year, almost double the size of last years large.ras_wow.gif Very exciting times.....

Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds (In flower):
large.rsz_16th_september_2020_31.jpg

large.ras_wow.gif

large.rsz_16th_september_2020_68.jpg

large.ras_lighter.giflarge.rsz_16th_september_2020_66.jpg

:bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 6

Red Mandarin Fast Version by Sweet Seeds in flower (3 weeks):

Really does smell like mandarin, with a hell of a kick! Exquisite aroma WOW!!!

large.rsz_16th_september_2020_90.jpg

(above) I love my deck chair, it's the best deck chain in the world :yinyang:

(below) This is the lovely smelly bud thats in my face when im in my deck chair. Irie Bless!

large.rsz_16th_september_2020_91.jpg

large.rsz_16th_september_2020_86.jpg

She's starting to pump red into her system, they say the TRICHS turn RED on this wonderful strain!!

large.rsz_16th_september_2020_24.jpg

:bong:

• Like 9

Also like to introduce you all to 'Big Nugz' and 'Mini Mandarin' , give them a round of applause, germinated in AUGUST!! Big Nugz kicking ass, Mini Manderin (Red Manderin FV) had some trouble from seed, my fault entirely, just popped the seed in the shitty soil on the waste bit and she started growing! Love this strain, tough as anything these Red Mandarins!!

Big Nugz (Afghani x Skunk (Critical Mass/Big Bud) x Fast freebie)

large.rsz_bn_16th_september_2020_74.jpg

Nice for a August germination :yinyang:

large.rsz_bn_16th_september_2020_79.jpg

'Mini Mandarin' (Red Mandarin FV) (jokes)

large.rsz_rm_mini_16th_september_2020_78.jpg

:yinyang: ONE LOVE 420 :yinyang:

• Like 4

My secret Garden No.2 Guerillaman Style, 85% plant and leave, no cages etc, my bush gal Red Manderin FV, 4-5 Weeks into flower, just as nice as the one at home only this one is a couple of weeks ahead in flower.... and the rabbits dug a huge hole in the soil one side of the stem, but RMFV is not phased by this, the rabbits ate loads of my Crystal Candy and Jamaican Dream gorilla girls but da wabbits don't seem to like the RedMFV, could it be rabbit resistant??

large.rsz_06_-_gorilla_-_15th_september_12.jpg

large.rsz_06_-_gorilla_-_15th_september_20.jpglarge.rsz_06_-_gorilla_-_15th_september_4.jpg

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Im done for a bit now, probably :hippy:  :bong:  :smokin:
LOVE

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 8

Wow, there's some real beauties in here!! 

Mine have just started to to bud now so lagging miles behind everyone in here. 

large.20200916_180014_compress74.jpglarge.20200916_180007_compress22.jpg

Any reasons to why I've got a band of yellow leaves? 

large.20200916_175943_compress25.jpg

• Like 6

@Sateeva Lookin good there! Bet theres a lovely potent smell drifting through the air when your close :bong:

Looks like your ahead of me in flower stage, so don't worry friend. Only got 1 out of 4 strains deep into flower, although they are now all in flower (except 1 germed in Aug). But this harvest may be better than i thought if this nice weather persists :bong:

The yellowing could be the soil depleting as she's likely used all the goodness up by now. Is she in a pot? Maybe some CalMag could help. Just keep her well watered and fed :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 4

On 17/09/2020 at 6:34 PM, Simcard420 said:

How’s it smell? 

Dangerous... musky hashy burnt rubber...

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 4