Will this work?

Naz007

1 hour ago, intentseven said:

Yeah was given to me by a guy at work, he started 10 but only wanted 5 lol.

My mate also gave me his from 4 weeks old. I'm using this as my first experiment, Next spring, I'm planning to start my own from seed...exciting! 

2 hours ago, Dai beetroot said:

Give it a new bigger pot.

Pop it somewhere sunny, and cross your fingers.

Look at some mars hydro 600w as a starter and get a lil tent set up but start from seed or cutting don't take your outside plant to the indoor tent it's full of bugs n shit.. don't bother stressing yourself out buying a light that won't work.

What size pot should I transplant it to? 

Just keep upping it ever so slightly.

5l to 7.5l

7.5 to 10l

Next time

Keep doing it this way UNTIL it's time to flower. So every week plant it in something bigger.

• Like 1

you need a light at least 125w that's just to bring on cuttings. in a propagator upping the light to anything bigger just not worth it for one plant it be cheaper to buy an oz. you could use it as a mother plant if you wanted to grow it on in doors for cuttings but you have to take it out of the pot wash all the earth off the roots repot it with fresh soil not something that's been left outside. and give the plant a good spray with bug killer under the leaves as well. I use a 300w cfl if you were going to do that only to take cuttings. times against you now to be honest you could pot up to say a seven litre pot I know the day light hours are dropping but the plants still small so you could help it along if you were going to leave it out doors by covering it with a black bin bag for twelve hours a day that way you be forcing it into flower. but its still going to take you 8 or 9 weeks if you did that. low light small buds. just an idea but good luck what ever you decided to do ferret. 

On 11/09/2019 at 4:32 PM, Dai beetroot said:

Just keep upping it ever so slightly.

5l to 7.5l

7.5 to 10l

Next time

Keep doing it this way UNTIL it's time to flower. So every week plant it in something bigger.

I wouldn't pot up every week until flower won't have time to stabilize the roots .

I would pot up around 10 to 15 days the into the finale ground/pot