Top Shotta

2 hours ago, Top Shotta said:

Nice plant to grow, good yield and smoke but im not a fan of the strange artificial kinda taste (Hard to explain) i noticed with the purkle each time i grown it just not to my liking but heavy stone stuff

I think I know what you mean, I’ve noticed that with the darker pheno, this one is more like the skunk #1, very skunky taste profile but like I say still has a grape twang on the exhale. I’ve got 2 phenos jarred and this is my go to strain at the mo. Agree that it’s a heavy stone, as said in earlier posts, this stuff cancels your day. 

Have you grown any other rgsc strains?

• Like 4

I was in search of a nice grapey tasting smoke but this wasnt the one for me! Apart from the taste though lovely plant to grow and the smoke is very strong defo makes your whole day a write off 
Im cant remember because I was too stoned but all i done was sleep eat smoke, was too much of a vegetable to do anything else in between lol 

Iv ran 1 seed of Zkittzo before. 
Nice fruity smoke hard to remember as I done it same time I done a few purkles and that stuff got me so ripped I can hardly remember the zkittzo lollol 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Just cracked one of these with the intension of cloning it for a 1.2m2 run. I understand that they vary a lot and having been running lots of different seed runs I'm sick of having to even the canopy so I'm very much looking forward to doing a clone run. Just hop ing I get a good pheno. I really like the look of all of yours and you all seem to rate the Purkle#1 apart from the taste with some of you. The heavy stone sounds goooooooooooooooood! Peace. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...