Top Shotta

Hey guys any advice for growing these purp babes ? Training, stretch, height after switch etc, how long to mature,

Also advice on Zkittzo would be appreciated as I plan on growing these in the future also :)
Thanks again @panik for the beans, read your GG missions a few days ago fucking hell man you're a bit of Hero :D Mad respect very inspiring 

• Like 3

@Top Shotta got one on the go in the greenhouse stretch is quiet nuts in flowering heres some pics i took this am  so far the plant is head hight (im 5'5'') very busgy and dnese with tight bud structure 3 weeks into flower they are still small but im predicting she should finish middle of october done out doors. My night time temps are dropping this week down to 11 so im predicting she may slow up a bit to acostum for the  colder evenings. I am looking forward to seeing the purple colours on her though.  Also it is very stavia like genetics on her to

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @LA LUNA how long did yours take to finish ? Did you manage to get any photos ? Here is a few pictures of mine at day 42 of flower

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Edited by Top Shotta
  • Like 8

@topshotta

i had 2 different looking plants,1 more with spear shaped buds that took 9 weeks

that looks like the original purple the other pheno i had looks more skunkish stretches 2x and gives spear shaped buds took 2 weeks longer but amazing smoke

if thats 6 wk then 2 more and its cooked,hope you like the grape/berry smell

• Like 1

Hi @Top Shotta out of 9 plants i had 9 phenos, all decent plants though, all shapes and sizes, most went purple and they all smelt amazing, strong grapey whiff, i chopped them in 2 lots about 9 week and 11, one would have gone a week or 2 more but had to come down !

They were a bit leafy on the trim but devastatingly strong !

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Top Shotta said:

Did you manage to get any photos

I fell out with uploading pictures under a different user name a while ago !

• Like 1

Thanks for the fast replies! I have 2 different genos of this plant one is much more vigorous and 2 weeks slower to turn purple and has a more fruity / banana type smell to it and spear shaped buds like @monster69 mentioned. 

I plan to take the purple geno one to 8-9 weeks and the other one 11ish weeks (depending on trichs) thank you for the advice so I know what to sort of expect!
(first time grow)

Edited by Top Shotta
  • Like 2

Thanks it means a lot!
I am very impressed with these plants by far the easiest ones out of 3 different strains I selected
Lovely structure and colours I would defo consider doing it again but better with the knowledge I have after the first run of it ! 
Im getting a funny, funky, type of dirty, this is gonna mash me up! sort of smell from the very purple one! I can't wait to try it!

Edited by Top Shotta
  • Like 3

@topshotta

make sure you got nothing to do all day because this is a very relaxing lethargic  smoke my lad called it cant be arsed weed lol #

because after a smokes of this he cant be arsed doing anything,and it is lol

make sure you got everything done before smoking this,really is a night time smoke,smoke too much through the day and you will pay the price

i did many times lol

Edited by monster69
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, monster69 said:

make sure you got everything done before smoking this,really is a night time smoke,smoke too much through the day and you will pay the price

i did many times lol

Here here !

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

My favourite pheno 

large.777B355E-CDB1-4181-A0AA-E1AAFC818220.jpeglarge.5AB76994-84AB-4575-9974-0795202BF6CD.jpeglarge.830A889E-086F-4616-A34C-2DF588BD5ADC.jpeg

Not as purple as the other pheno I had, but still has the grape exhale, very solid nuggets. Sorry about the rubbish quality of pics. I’m sure I’ve got more somewhere il try find them.

• Like 5

Nice plant to grow, good yield and smoke but im not a fan of the strange artificial kinda taste (Hard to explain) i noticed with the purkle each time i grown it just not to my liking but heavy stone stuff

• Like 2