Sweet seeds devil cream auto grow

Hairy ape

12 hours ago, Prophet said:

A 65W veg strip from @diyleduk would actually give you a better yield, and draw half as much power. But, that's just my opinion. Best of luck

I've been watching the 65W grow but don't want to look at price yet. Buds look cracking on it. 

• Like 4

Well both cfl have blown so I've thrown a bulb in but I'm losing hope for this one. 

Can @diyleduk give me a price on a 65W board pls before 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hairy ape said:

Well both cfl have blown so I've thrown a bulb in but I'm losing hope for this one. 

Can @diyleduk. give me a price on a 65W board pls before 

• Like 2

Currently this is where it stands. Dropped the light on them again. Slow but healthy apart from the little pair which will be potted up to cotlyedons

large.IMG_20191027_144706-1368x1824.jpglarge.IMG_20191027_144659-1368x1824.jpglarge.IMG_20191027_144649-1824x1368.jpglarge.IMG_20191027_144641-1368x1824.jpglarge.IMG_20191027_144711-1368x1824.jpg

• Like 2

large.IMG_20191029_152527-2052x2736.jpg) Are these pre flowers or what? Any ideas on when to add bloom nutes, they had a dose last feed. Really dunno wot I'm doing! Need a @diyled donation or price 

Lovely shade of purple though. 

Edited by Hairy ape
  • Like 2

Honestly, i think that plant might be a write-off. There's a real lack of development there which i would probably attribute to low power.

Those aren't pre-flowers but proper flowers. You have pistils and resin production, but not much of it sadly. It's worth sticking with it for a few more weeks but i wouldn't hold out too much hope. Judging by your inter-nodal spacing and your stretchy seedlings I'd say your light is too far away. If it's a CFL you can practically touch the plants with it without problem.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very good advice from @Prophet :rolleyes:

Checking the images, the plants are very stretched. I think you have your plants far from the light.

What kind of lighting do you have?

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Very good advice from @Prophet :rolleyes:

Checking the images, the plants are very stretched. I think you have your plants far from the light.

What kind of lighting do you have?

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

LEDs at the mo as cfl popped. Just been a load of shite happen this month 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hairy ape said:

LEDs at the mo as cfl popped. Just been a load of shite happen this month 

As a guide, bring the light as close as possible (but without exceeding approximately 10 cm). Of course, the highest part of the plant (the closest to the light) has to be at a temperature below 28ºC.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 1

Well I trimmed a bit a few days ago and dried quickly. Here's the trial smoke. 

Rolled n ready, see you in the weekend......

large.IMG_20191116_005915-1824x1368.jpglarge.IMG_20191116_010034-1824x1368.jpg

• Like 1

A slightly wiff of blackcurrant and liquorice to it, not sure if influenced by the colour. 

Will try more when dried, didn't wake up that nite tho