A cunning plan

1 hour ago, Green demon said:

Sorry to report they are dead. Had a security scare.

No way!!!! so sorry to hear that bro... You got to do what you have to do though sometimes, is all well and good though? I guess you have time still to have another bash if circumstances allow? :)

• Like 2

@InTheSystem some one grassed me up to old bill. Just lit a joint of Blues and saw em walk past the window :thumbdown: They said they get one more complaint they'll be back so I had to chop the lot, got no where to grow now til I can up and move. Gutted but what can you do

• Like 2

Just now, Green demon said:

@InTheSystem some one grassed me up to old bill. Just lit a joint of Blues and saw em walk past the window :thumbdown: They said they get one more complaint they'll be back so I had to chop the lot, got no where to grow now til I can up and move. Gutted but what can you do

Fuck man, feeling for you... Hope you can relocate soon ;)

• Like 2

@Green demon nothing worse than a brussel sprout (tout) . If he has oil heating in, stick about three bags of brown sugar in the cunts oil tank. It gets stuck in the burner nozzle and by the time they've had an engineer out goodness knows how many times before they twig on they have a tank of dud oil.

If they have gas and an outside hose put the hose in the flue and feed it down a bit, outer ring not inner one and let the hose rip.... presto! Wrecked boiler, kitchen units, floor and shit. 

Just desserts if u ask me

7 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Fuck man, feeling for you... Hope you can relocate soon ;)

Thanks mate me too. Not likely what with the horde of animals we have but fingers crossed

7 hours ago, ratdog said:

Gutted for you mate, no one likes to hear this shit, especially a fucking grass!

Thanks bro. I'm surrounded by Tories, and I don't give a fuck, that's the problem lol 

6 hours ago, stu914 said:

Who walked past, the grass or plod?

Plod mate, just as I lit a zoot:rofl: 

5 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

That’s shit mate, gutted for you.

Better safe than sorry tho,

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

Thanks dude, yeah I was thinking of keeping a few but my mate scared the shit outta me. Suggested if they smelt aforementioned zoot then they might be back with a warrant.

3 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

@Green demon nothing worse than a brussel sprout (tout) . If he has oil heating in, stick about three bags of brown sugar in the cunts oil tank. It gets stuck in the burner nozzle and by the time they've had an engineer out goodness knows how many times before they twig on they have a tank of dud oil.

If they have gas and an outside hose put the hose in the flue and feed it down a bit, outer ring not inner one and let the hose rip.... presto! Wrecked boiler, kitchen units, floor and shit. 

Just desserts if u ask me

lol TBH bro I don't give a fuck. Sure I've lost my favourite hobby, my fucking therapy, my plans of hacking and shit, but all said and done I hold no resentment. They ain't worth it. Onwards and upwards and all that!

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

sad

the king sends his heartfelt commiserations .

You still make me laugh on a very sad day, hitting me with a Gif from my favourite film, cheers Vince. 

4 hours ago, botanics said:

What a fucker of a cunt thing to do! :( ...yeah as above and safety first but a shitter nonetheless and gutted @Green demon 

Thanks mate, only good bit of news is I've managed to get the herb round my mates to dry and he's gonna try and keep two clones alive for me. One of my fav Discobiscuits cut and one of Da One pheno Smottie male. Hopefully I get to make some beans in the future 

Thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it, you guys take it easy:smokin:

• Like 8

On 28/08/2019 at 4:50 PM, Green demon said:

What a kick in the ball's  :(

Why can't folk just mind their own business and just let us grow a plant?

Sorry buddy but better to be safe rather than locked up  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Green demon This is more than a bit delayed but just wanted to say that I hope you get sorted again asap. Ive recently returned from an enforced break and it killed me because as it turned out it was exactly when I needed it the most.

I'm like you in that growing is my head space, my spiritual being and the smoke helps in so many ways. 

Hope you get back in the dirt soon my friend. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

just wanted to say that I hope you get sorted again asap.

I second that :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2