A cunning plan

At the risk of repeating myself

large.IMG_7606.JPG

To start with thanks to HSO and Mark for this highlight in the growing calendar.

I thought maybe a mainlined plant with custom made pot noodle air pot would be the method to slay a King. Then I saw last PNC it had been done already :thumbdown:

Thinking of the Kings reveg I decided something more needed to be done to end his terrible reign of arrogant, derogatory memes. Then an idea struck me, notes were made on a napkin, hushed whispers transpired via email and the green light was given, Operation Cunning Plan was a go.

Then a month later the seeds turned up and I'm thinking the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Still try I must, and to gain every advantage the compost is on the heap and the coir is in the pot. :yep:

Slick packaging as ever, and very happy to see that HSO have dialled back on the wax seal somewhat and I was able to pry the vial out with my mere fingernail, unlike last time armed with a blowtorch and claw hammer.

large.IMG_1270081.jpglarge.IMG_1270081.jpg

The little beauties went into moistened kitchen towel folded up into Tupperware then place quite delicately on the heat mat. Less than 12 hrs later the shells had split, less than 24hrs later 100% Germination with three little taproots popping out.

large.IMG_1270094.jpglarge.IMG_1270094.jpglarge.IMG_1270094.jpglarge.IMG_1270094.jpglarge.IMG_1270094.jpg

Edited by Green demon
  • Like 15

We will soon be seeing them above ground now m8, be interesting to see ur cunning plan develop...

Good PnC luck dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Good luck with the PNC. Good choice in ditching the mud in favour of the coco buddy, let’s get this show on the road :yep:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

king lemmy approved 

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

lol That Lemmy pic is disturbing, any mods about please remove it lol 

@frank71 @ilikebigbuds @vince noir rock n roll star Cheers for the support lads, your highness, may your tents/grooms provide you with bountiful harvests!

So my block of UGORG coco is supposed to expand to 11L. Its measures 8" so 1.5L per inch ish. Figured a small slice should suffice for 3 little starter pots so loaded a pipe of hash for the Mrs and sent her off to laalaa land whilst I went to the bathroom to saw up a block of coco lol 

Hydrated it then flushed/rinsed with a solution of Vitalink Root Stim and very low dose of Hy Pro A n B, EC 0.6, pH fuck knows.

Transfered the seeds from their snug bed in the Tupperware into the prepared coir and put them into my cloner. Temps 25 C, rH 85%

large.IMG_1270095.jpg

• Like 3

All the best with your grow and have loads a fun. By the way vince loves breast feeding on a daily basis and lemmy can do noting about it. Naughty Boy.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

eghas.jpg

Old school Jedi Knight has spoken...

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

A cunning plan eh :g: ...reckon there's a turnip in there somewhere, it has to be, they're good things them turnips! :yes: 

• Like 4

Cheers @tokenroll Only reason I'm here is fun mate, never done a noodle Grow before and if I'm honest I'm shite at keeping bonsai mums alive in 3L pots so this will be a challenge. lol 

You had to go and make a semi nude Lemmy even more disturbing didn't ya?! Ffs. With the amount of Jack Daniels he drinks I bet Vince is hammered supping from his teets. 

@InTheSystem I know I know, I should've pH the coir lol 

@botanics swing and a miss my friend although I did grow my first turnips this year. Didn't fancy eating them though so they went in the compost heap lol 

• Like 4