Top dinafems?? Been recommended by a fellow member

Guest Zakdmp

14 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Nothing wrong with the odd caustic cunt mate

There speaks one who knows...bet that didn't half smart and make your eyes water bud...should've done the 'scratch n sniff'....:ouch:

default_rofl.gifdefault_rofl.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, stu914 said:

should've done the 'scratch n sniff'....:ouch:

prob tricky to reach when you're neck deep in wearing a snorkel...   :fish:   :fear:

• Like 1

On 05/08/2019 at 2:40 PM, Sargares said:

From dinafem, critical Jack is good. 

@Sargares how good is critical jack if you don’t mind me asking?  Got a few of these stashed and always catch my eye in seed box!   wondering what chances of getting something that resembles a nice strong Jack in them?  Not that I’ve had any to compare though! Nice and tasty smoke etc? Cheers gonge..     :skin_up:

• Like 2

What I found was its own strain. Not really like a jack or a critical. Above average yield. Nice and dense. Hybrid high right smack in the middle. Good potency. Extremely lemony smell and taste. I was repeatedly accused of spraying something on it by my friends as it smelled like lemon in the room not only on a close sniff. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think the critical jack is hugely under rated. its a cracking smoke.

im sure I read somewhere that its one of Spains most popular strains

• Like 2

5 hours ago, badbillybob said:

I personally think the critical jack is hugely under rated. its a cracking smoke.

im sure I read somewhere that its one of Spains most popular strains

Anything with Critical+ in the lineage always tends to do well in the Spanish market mate :yep:

Critical+, her 2.0 variant along with Critical Cheese and Critical Jack are all fantastic crosses that do get overlooked. A bit like Big Kush which @badbillybob has found out it a monster yielder with some 10/10 end product  ;)

We have quite a few gems hidden in the Dinafem menu  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'm just finishing a grow doing Critical + 2.0 and I must say I am very impressed with the size of buds in week 6. Looks like they don't have long to go! I have been very impressed with the female seeds from Dinafem. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lennyd79 said:

I'm just finishing a grow doing Critical + 2.0 and I must say I am very impressed with the size of buds in week 6. Looks like they don't have long to go! I have been very impressed with the female seeds from Dinafem. 

That's feedback we love to hear and thank you for growing our genetics my friend  ;)

49-55 day's for our Critical+2.0 mate so your in the home stretch  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1